Representative Row Jobs Vacancy in Energy Transfer Partners Akron
Energy Transfer Partners Akron urgently required following position for Representative Row. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Representative Row Jobs Vacancy in Energy Transfer Partners Akron Jobs Details:
Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. (NYSE:ETP) is a master limited partnership that owns and operates one of the largest and most diversified portfolios of energy assets in the United States. Strategically positioned in all of the major U.S. production basins, ETP owns and operates a geographically diverse portfolio of complementary natural gas midstream, intrastate and interstate transportation and storage assets; crude oil, natural gas liquids (NGL) and refined product transportation and terminalling assets; NGL fractionation; and various acquisition and marketing assets. ETP’s general partner is owned by Energy Transfer Equity, L.P. (NYSE: ETE). For more information, visit the Energy Transfer Partners, L.P. website at www.energytransfer.com.
- Acquires right of way and other property right interest as appropriate for the construction, operation, maintenance, or removal of facilities, in a manner that avoids litigation.
- Negotiates the settlement of property damage and loss claims associated with the construction, maintenance, or removed of facilities.
- Establishes value with regard to land right acquisition.
- Prepares and services all necessary permits for the construction and maintenance of facilities. Prepares and secures necessary encroachment agreements as necessary.
- Resolves encroachments, damage claims, and landowner complaints and inquiries.
- Interfaces with corporate management, operations personnel, field engineering, legal department, construction personnel, and right-of-way service company personnel.
- Communicates, associates, and negotiates with landowners, tenants, lawyers, federal, state, county, city, private corporations, and any other institution possessing an interest in land in order to acquire necessary property rights.
- Represents Company in public hearings, trials, condemnations, and other appearances on behalf of company as necessary.
- Coordinates third party agent activities when necessary.
- Serves as a technical resource regarding right of way related matters.
- A high school diploma and a minimum of 5 (5) years’ experience in right-of-way acquisition and related activities.
- Must be knowledgeable of real estate principals, rules and regulations pertaining to the acquisition of rights-of-way, licenses, permits and other land rights.
- Analytical ability and judgment is used to determine land rights to be acquired and the degree of protection required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read, understand and prepare technical documents such as easements, leases, licenses, etc.
- Possess general computer literacy and ability to prepare spreadsheets using Excel.
- Basic understanding of FERC requirements.
- Honesty and high ethical standards are paramount in the representation of the company and the interests of individual land owners.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Some overnight travel will be required.
- Special Characteristics/Job Requirements:
- Strong Interpersonal skills - high degree of interaction with a variety of groups from field construction personnel, vendors and internal personnel (environmental, engineering, operations).
- Must be team-oriented and self-directed.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran