Brand Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in Skinnypop Austin
Skinnypop Austin urgently required following position for Brand Ambassador. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Brand Ambassador Jobs Vacancy in Skinnypop Austin Jobs Details:
Create awareness and trial for a collection of products included in the HighPoint Artisan Brands portfolio through strategic local events and retail outlets; activate sampling events throughout the Austin area, influencer seeding, social media initiatives and product drops to create a personal connection with the consumer. Portfolio currently includes KRAVE Jerky, barkTHINS, and SkinnyPop. Product and brand responsibilities based on market geography.
Brand Ambassador Job Description
- Works closely with Area Marketing Lead to provide creative and strategic input in local and national program planning; including branding, advertising, community building and overall timeline.
- Nurture existing accounts to create overall brand presence.
- Merchandising and the ability to gain incremental space in store.
- Develop effective and breakthrough local marketing initiatives that help create and increase brand affinity along all channels (customers, in store staff and event attendees) and help drive sales back to retai.
- Connect with local key influencers, securing breakthrough events where the brands can thrive among attendees, creating future connections and brand affinity.
- Weekly and monthly recaps of market execution.
- Embrace, understand and implement each brands strategy. Every day.
- Maintain accuracy of product inventory and tracking – highly organized
- Reports to Area Marketing Lead.
- Drug Screen and Background check required for employment.
- Valid state issued driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Strong networking and relationship building skills; energetic, motivated, outgoing, competitive and embraces the brand.
- Ability to take direction well and contribute insights and knowledge gained in the field – your opinion matters.
- Must have a strong understanding and knowledge of all social media platforms.
- Must be proficient in MS office (Word, Excel,PowerPoint).
- Must have a smart phone with ability to take/upload/identify photos;Internet access for social networking sites (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest) – constantly connected to what is going on in the area.
- Flexibility to work days, nights and weekends as needed – schedule will vary weekly.
- Creative, innovative, self-starter
- Multi-tasker who creatively and effectively solve problems
- High attention to detail – you are on top of your game and always looking for new opportunities
- Must be able to engage a crowd with your with and charm. You are a cheerleader for the brands all the time!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.00 /hour
- Field Marketing: 1 year
- Austin, TX
Required work authorization:
- United States