Friend The Court Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Miottawa Org Grand Haven
Miottawa Org Grand Haven urgently required following position for Friend The Court Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Friend The Court Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Miottawa Org Grand Haven Jobs Details:
Under the supervision of the Assistant Friend of the Court for Operations, provides clerical and case processing support for the Friend of the Court. Performs caseflow management functions in substantive and procedural compliance with the Michigan Court Rules. Prepares the daily court schedule, types correspondence and various legal documents, and provides a variety of other clerical and customer support functions.
This is a full-time, benefited position working at the Grand Haven Courthouse in Grand Haven, MI.
Associate's degree from an accredited institution in legal studies, office management, business information systems or closely related field. Plus one (1) year of progressively responsible experience in a position requiring extensive public contact and fast, accurate keyboarding skills; or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
The qualified candidate will have the following knowledge and skills:
- Excellent customer relations/customer service skills.
- Good working knowledge of the Michigan Court Rules and State Court Administrative Office rules, regulations and requirements.
- Good working knowledge of Michigan Office of Child Support rules, regulations and requirements.
- Computer literacy, including working knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database, accounting, imaging systems and MiCSES applications software.
- Fast and accurate keyboarding skills.
- Thorough knowledge of privacy requirements related to court records and FOC files.
- Knowledge of document imaging protocols and equipment operation.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize the workload.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and human relations skills.
- Ability to interact positively and objectively with coworkers, officers of the court, clients, prosecutors, attorneys, and members of the general public from a wide range of cultural and socio-economic backgrounds and with varying levels of communications skills.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Must be able to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations, including, but not limited to, visual and/or audiological appliances and devices to increase mobility. Work is generally performed in a normal office environment.