Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Summit Group Llc Silver Spring
Summit Group Llc Silver Spring urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Summit Group Llc Silver Spring Jobs Details:
TITLE: Digital Marketing Specialist
REPORTS TO: VP, Marketing and Innovation
POSITION SUMMARY :
Summit Group, LLC is seeking a professional and outgoing Digital Marketing Specialist to work in the Marketing department in Silver Spring, MD. The Digital Marketing Specialist will primarily be responsible for designing, formatting and implementing multimedia marketing materials and advertising campaigns. He/She will also be responsible for to tracking, analyzing and reporting on marketing metrics.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, implement and track marketing campaigns via email, blogs, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and other digital marketing platforms.
- Create, send and track lead generation messages through Campaign Monitor.
- Assist with various tasks to improve and track SEO.
- Design, create and format multimedia marketing materials including ads, email blasts, social media content, videos, handouts, workflow signs and giveaways.
- Perform digital reputation management tasks including, but not limited to creating and maintaining organizational listings and profiles in online directories.
- Create and manage blog content using WordPress.
- Oversee data tracking, analytics and reporting on marketing metrics.
- Assist with content ideas, writing and editing content for social media, press releases, handouts, email blasts, ads, whitepapers, etc.
- Assist with event management, including such tasks as schedule, set up/tear down, and ROI analysis.
- Manage and track assigned department budget items.
- Assist with monitoring and refining sales and marketing data fields in various systems and encouraging data integrity.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Two (2) years of experience managing a variety of digital marketing tactics and video and animation editing.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate information to all levels of management and size of group.
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage time and manage multiple projects simultaneously with superior attention to detail.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Photoshop, Illustrator, and SEO. Basic HTML skills (WordPress) a plus.
- Ability to identify, analyze, and evaluate situations or problems to determine and implement appropriate course(s) of action. Remain calm in stressful situations and handle confrontational situations with diplomacy, good judgement, and professionalism.
- Self-starter and independent thinker who has the desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to sit at a workstation or a desk using a computer for extended periods.
Job Type: Full-time
- Photoshop: 1 year
- Digital Marketing: 2 years
- SEO: 1 year
- Illustrator: 1 year
- Wordpress: 1 year