Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy in Due Diligence Firm San Francisco
Due Diligence Firm San Francisco urgently required following position for Senior Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Associate Jobs Vacancy in Due Diligence Firm San Francisco Jobs Details:
Our client, a firm which provides M&A, transaction structuring and due diligence advisory services to private equity firms, investors, family offices, lenders and corporate business development clients is looking for a new team member. The Company is growing, taking on interesting new clients and thriving.
They are seeking a motivated, team-oriented Sr. Associate to join their team who tend to have backgrounds out of Investment Banking or Big 4 Consulting/Transaction Services or Big 4 Audit. The ideal candidate will be analytical, smart, intellectually curious, upbeat and quantitative. They will have a foundation in an analytical role – public accounting, transaction services, investment banking, corporate FP&A/BD or a like kind background and will be stimulated by working with peers who are intellectually rigorous and high energy. The select candidate will be energized by working on big, interesting, complex transactions/deals. The team works hard, but also plays hard and thoroughly enjoys their colleagues, who are interpersonally strong and interesting.
- Analyze and review purchase price trends, value drivers, advise on areas of importance to buyers/sellers and financing and deal structures. Examples of deal structures that Associates work include LBOs, equity and debt transactions, stock deals, asset deals, carve outs, etc.
- Analyze and review target company financial statements and assess earnings/EBITDA validity, cash flows, financial position, and areas of opportunity/exposure. Utilize tools such as profitability bridges, isolate nonrecurring cost and revenue elements, quantify recurring cash flow available to service debt. Work on portfolio analyses and proof of concept lookbacks.
- Work on both sell and buy side transactions – effectively position companies for purchase, etc.
- Create complex and sophisticated Excel models.
- Provide exceptional client service with strong written and verbal communication skills – focus on immediacy, trust and bringing exceptional knowledge and business acumen to the table.
- Work on multiple deals at once; multitask and be willing to jump into new challenges and work.
- Synthesize data effectively and be able to tell the story in the numbers. Prepare crisp, effective presentations of findings for clients.
- Finance, Accounting or Economics Degree, or like kind experience.
- 1.5+ min years professional experience in a related field
- Strong foundation of financial and quantitative analysis.
- Strong strategic, analytical, interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Dynamic, highly motivated person, who works well as a team member, easily cultivates relationships with colleagues, and can work independently.
- Adept communicator with refined inter-personal skills with a strong interest in cultivating client relationships.
- Thrives on an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer service-oriented.
- Produces deliverables that are accurate and timely.
- Very strong understanding of financial statements and underlying accounting.
- Knowledge of transaction services/M&A due diligence, audit and/or private equity consulting.
- Great command of the Microsoft Office Suite; Excel is particularly important.
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting, Audit, Transaction Services, etc.: 1 year