Customer Service Product Content Specialist Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Jetpens Com San Jose
- Customer Service Product Content Specialist Full Time
- Jetpens Com
- San Jose CA
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Jetpens Com San Jose urgently required following position for Customer Service Product Content Specialist Full Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Product Content Specialist Full Time Jobs Vacancy in Jetpens Com San Jose Jobs Details:
JetPens is a growing online retailer, specializing in premium writing instruments and office supplies. We have been featured in Wired, New York Times, CNBC, and Daring Fireball. We are looking for a Customer Service & Product Content Specialist to answer customer questions, help resolve issues, and produce product content for our website. Please include a cover letter explaining your interest in customer service and/or stationery products.
- Customer Service
- Answer customer questions via email and phone.
- Resolve customer issues with orders, refunds, and exchanges.
- Process order returns.
- Product Content
- Write product descriptions and produce content for our website.
- Collect product specifications.
- Take and edit product photos.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Patient, courteous, and empathetic.
- Highly computer literate. Most of the issues will resolved through the use of tools on the computer.
- This is an on-site only position. We are located in North San Jose, CA.
- Strong interest in writing instruments, stationery, and office/art supplies.
- Excellent handwriting and drawing/painting ability. We sell writing instruments and art supplies after all!
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Previous experience in e-commerce customer service.
- Salary: Competitive
- Benefits: Health, Dental, LTD, AD&D, Life Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with 4% Company Match, Paid Time Off
- Additional Perks: Employee Purchase Discounts, Company Parties, Free Snacks & Coffee
- Please apply via JobScore.
- Please include a resume with a cover letter. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
- For candidates who are within 5 years of graduation, please also include a college transcript.