Elementary School Teacher Immediate Opening Jobs Vacancy in Classical Charter Schools Bronx
Classical Charter Schools Bronx urgently required following position for Elementary School Teacher Immediate Opening. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Elementary School Teacher Immediate Opening Jobs Vacancy in Classical Charter Schools Bronx Jobs Details:
Classical Charter Schools are high-performing public charter schools in the South Bronx. We maintain an uncompromising but purposeful structure that liberates teachers and scholars from distraction, transforming the classroom into an environment sharply focused on learning. Despite serving students typically deemed ‘at-risk,’ we consistently outperform over 90% of New York schools and won the National Blue Ribbon Award for Exemplary High Performance in 2014. Founded in 2006, South Bronx Classical I serves Kindergarten to eighth grade. South Bronx Classical II and III opened in 2013 and 2015 and will grow one grade each year through eighth grade. We seek mission-driven educators as we broaden our impact across the city.
All our teachers share the undying belief that maximizing student achievement is their primary goal. Our teachers have a razor-sharp focus on the school’s mission and the drive to meet their key responsibilities:
- Leading all scholars to gap-closing academic gains. Scholars must achieve mastery and advanced mastery of grade-level Common Core State Standards to succeed to and through college.
- Establishing and maintaining a “no-excuses,” highly ordered classroom culture where scholars demonstrate respect, responsibility, caring, trustworthiness, fairness, and citizenship.
Our teachers work relentlessly to achieve these challenging, mission-critical goals. Successful teachers:
- Study, practice, and execute lessons that lead scholars to master daily standard-aligned objectives, faithfully using our rigorous, classical curriculum.
- Revise lessons for clarity, rigor and relevance, with guidance and support from instructional coaches.
- Collect and analyze academic and behavior data to pinpoint scholar needs.
- Collaborate in teams and with coaches to resolve challenges and implement instructional improvements driven by quantitative and qualitative data.
- Proactively seek and implement feedback from team leaders and coaches to improve their practice.
Above all, our teachers care deeply about their scholars, who inspire them to achieve life’s greatest joy: doing good work well.
- NYS Teaching Certification
- Alignment to Classical Charter School’s mission and approach
- Excellent work ethic and organizational skills
- Demonstrated application of our core values: Accountability, Innovation, Professionalism, Rigor, Tenacity, Transparency, and Urgency
- Experience teaching in a high performing charter school preferred but not required
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, plus 401(k) matching.
Please apply through our website: http://www.classicalcharterschools.org .