Benefits Administrator And Accounting Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cmc Hotels Cary
Cmc Hotels Cary urgently required following position for Benefits Administrator And Accounting Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Benefits Administrator And Accounting Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Cmc Hotels Cary Jobs Details:
CMC Hotels is a Raleigh, North Carolina based company specializing in the development, acquisition, repositioning and management of upscale limited service, extended stay and full-service hotels. Our properties lead the market, consistently exceeding operational and financial expectations as well as the guest’s expectation of hospitality.
We believe in Growing People. Our people are the Heart of our organization. The growth and success of our portfolio will be possible by the contribution of our associates who will be recognized, grow and succeed with us.
We are looking for a dedicated individual to join our CMC Corporate Team as an Employee Benefits Administrator and Accounting Assistant. We offer a competitive salary to commensurate with experience and an extensive benefit package to include Paid Vacation, Sick leave and Holidays, BCBS Health, Vision and Dental, Life insurance, Short Term Disability and 401K.
The position, will help and support the HR department on issues related to benefits enrollment and serve as a liaison between employees and benefit providers. This position will provide support for special projects to include open enrollment and payroll related items as well as assist in accounts payable/accounts receivable functions.
- Manages new employee benefits enrollment as well as benefit changes for employees throughout the year.
- Ensures benefit changes are entered accurately in the HR/Payroll system.
- Responds to benefit inquires from property managers and employees on enrollments, status changes, and other inquires.
- Assist employees with health, dental, vision, life, 401K, and short-term disability enrollments.
- Oversee the reconciliation of health plan monthly eligibility reports.
- Assist HR Department as needed.
- Assist in management of Accounts Receivable/Payable.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Knowledge of office practices and employee benefit procedures.
- Basic accounting knowledge and payroll related functions.
- Relationship management with internal employees and outside vendors.
Education and/or Work Experience
- Minimum Associates Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources preferred but not required.
- Five year’s experience in HR related role and or Accounting role.
Job Type: Full-time
- Human Resources: 5 years