Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Solutions Eastridge Irvine
Solutions Eastridge Irvine urgently required following position for Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Solutions Eastridge Irvine Jobs Details:
The HR Division of Eastridge Workforce Solutions has partnered with a Large Company in the medical industry to help them hire and on-board 140 employees. This contract position will go through late spring 2018. Looking for someone with 1-3 years of HR experience and someone that can work in a fast pace environment helping with background checks, E-Verify, Reference checks, tracking new hire paperwork, inputting employee data into the HRIS system and other various HR Duties
- Strong HRIS skills
- AA Required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year prior experience in an HR role.
- Experience using HR system.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint. Advanced Excel Skills preferred.
- Working knowledge of common HR practices, including key Federal and State regulations.
- High degree of integrity; able to handle confidential information with absolute discretion
- Strong initiative (drive, sense of urgency) and flexibility.
- Detail oriented with a high degree of accuracy including data entry and mathematical aptitude.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Prefer Bio-tech/Pharma or Medical Device background
Eastridge Workforce Solutions is committed to pairing the most reputable, respected companies with top talent professionals. Ranked in the top 1% of firms nationwide, Eastridge is dedicated to excellence and has been for over 40 years. From the beginning, our core values have guided our innovative spirit and that is why Eastridge is trusted by over 1,300 organizations from startups to Fortunate 500 companies. We look forward to being a resource to you!
Eastridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $25.00-29.00 /hour D.O.E
Job Type: Contract
- Human Resources: 1 year