Store Loss Prevention Indianapolis Linwood Square Jobs Vacancy in City Gear Indianapolis
City Gear Indianapolis urgently required following position for Store Loss Prevention Indianapolis Linwood Square. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Loss Prevention Indianapolis Linwood Square Jobs Vacancy in City Gear Indianapolis Jobs Details:
City Gear seeks individuals with great integrity to fill positions of Store Loss Prevention Specialist. Because this position is a highly visible position, the ideal persons must have a positive attitude and pays great attention to details.
- Greet every customer that walk in the door making eye contact when permissible
- Maintain floor awareness, observing behavior and body language that would be a strong indicator of possible theft
- Communicate any suspicious behavior to the managers on duty
- Work with managers to ensure every associates personal belonging are checked prior to leaving the store
- Thank customers for their business as they leave the store and invite them back again
- Be prepared to stop and confront any customers that have been observed concealing merchandise
- Provide detailed information to police of anyone that has stolen merchandise
- Positive customer service skills that will be used when interacting with store personnel and customers
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Attention to detail, time management and ability to multi-task
- Required to stand their whole shift, no sitting down on the job
- Observe scheduled breaks