Front Desk Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Pharmascript Inc Chicago
Pharmascript Inc Chicago urgently required following position for Front Desk Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Front Desk Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Pharmascript Inc Chicago Jobs Details:
PharmaScript, Inc. is a specialty pharmacy and healthcare agency on the north side looking for a full time Front Desk Coordinator. Please be aware that this position will remain within the office in the Uptown neighborhood of Chicago. Please review the job description and submit your resume and cover letter for immediate consideration.
- Strong customer service experience.
- A pleasant and friendly voice with great communication skills.
- Capable to direct and administrate effectively high-pressure calls.
- Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Power Point).
- Medical Terminology and previous pharmacy experience
- Bilingual preferable
Individual responsibilities include, but are not limited to :
- Answering office incoming phone calls.
- Opening door for guest and administration staff.
- Assisting office administration staff with prior approval for Hep C, Medicare and Medicaid insurances, and other tasks as assigned.
- Managing conference meetings, ensuring no duplicate meetings are scheduled.
- Ordering printer supplies and organizing storage room.
- Creating documents, sending emails and faxes, and making phone calls to internal associates as well as external associates.
Must submit a cover letter and resume to be considered. No calls please.
Job Type: Full-time
- Chicago, IL 60640