Aba Technician Registered Behavior Rbt Anne Arundel County Jobs Vacancy in Verbal Beginnings Annapolis
- Aba Technician Registered Behavior Rbt Anne Arundel County
- Verbal Beginnings
- Annapolis MD
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Verbal Beginnings Annapolis urgently required following position for Aba Technician Registered Behavior Rbt Anne Arundel County. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Aba Technician Registered Behavior Rbt Anne Arundel County Jobs Vacancy in Verbal Beginnings Annapolis Jobs Details:
Positions available in: Annapolis; Arnold; Brooklyn Park; Crofton; Crownsville; Edgewater; Fort Meade; Gambrills; Glen Burnie; Hanover; Millersville; Odenton; Pasadena; Severn; Severna Park
As a leading ABA therapy provider, Verbal Beginnings offers a fun and rewarding environment for our staff. We create a supportive atmosphere that promotes professional growth and learning.
Our ABA Technicians / RBTs are an integral part of our team at Verbal Beginnings, as they provide direct in-home and community based ABA services to our clients. This includes working under the direct supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to implement an individualized treatment plan to address communication, behavior, feeding, ADLs and social skills. The RBT monitors the progress of a treatment plan and work in collaboration with the BCBA to update the treatment plan as necessary.
Verbal Beginnings has Full-Time and Part-Time opportunities based on our Client’s needs.
- Provide 1:1 ABA therapy in home and community based environments.
- Implement individualized treatment plans developed by BCBAs
- Collect data to monitor the progress and effectiveness of the individualized treatment plan.
- Provide regular written and verbal progress updates on treatment goals.
- Support the BCBA with training families on implementing individualized treatment plans.
- Participate in team meetings and training workshops.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism including dress, timeliness, and communication
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, Education, or a related field
- BLS certification or willing to obtain certification
- Experience working with children with developmental disabilities
- Experience working with children with behavior problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in home setting
- Must have valid driver’s license; valid car insurance; and have reliable transportation
- Willing to work afternoon / evening hours (3:00 p.m.-8:00 p.m.)
- • FOR RBTs - Registered Behavior Technician Certification through the BACB.
- Competitive Pay – We provide market competitive compensation. Increases for RBTs
- Professional Development – We provide numerous workshops; access to Relias Learning; learning assessment tools; and observations by BCBA experts
- Leadership Opportunities – We are a fast-growing company that is open to new ideas for growth from all our employee and promote from within our team
- Scholarships – We are a cohort site with George Mason University, which covers a 6 course ABA program; Discount on tuition for Kaplan University
- Health Benefits – We provide access to health benefits for employees working over 17 hours per week; includes Medical / Dental / Vision; Eligible 1st Month after 30 days
- 401(k) Plan – We offer access to participate in our 401(k) Plan after 1 year and working at least 1,000 hours
- Opportunities to work closely and learn from expert professionals in the field