Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Austin North Fya Jobs Vacancy in Quintilesims Austin
- Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Austin North Fya
- Austin TX
- 14 Jan, 2018 6 days ago
Quintilesims Austin urgently required following position for Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Austin North Fya. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pharmaceutical Sales Representative Austin North Fya Jobs Vacancy in Quintilesims Austin Jobs Details:
As the only global provider of commercial solutions, Quintiles understands what it takes to deliver nationally and internationally. Our teams help biopharma get their medicines to the people who need them. We help customers gain insight and access to their markets and ultimately demonstrate their product’s value to payers, physicians and patients. A significant part of our business is acting as the biopharma’s sales force to physicians or providing nurses to educate patients or prescribers. With the right experience, you can help deliver medical breakthroughs in the real world.
We are excited to announce that at this time we are looking for a Sales Representatives to join our team of over 10,000 global field representatives in several regions making over 20 million product details annually for our pharmaceutical and biotech clients.
The primary objective of the sale representative is to meet established sales goals by delivering real value to our customers through designated products. The successful representative will demonstrate the ability to target and manage their territory strategically while operating within an assigned budget. They will also need to be a highly engaged, positive team player and show a high degree of customer focus.
Quintiles offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance and vision coverage, tuition assistance, bonus plan and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you!
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/DisabledQualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university (BA, BS or equivalent) required
- Minimum of 2 years of business to business sales experience required
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years of pharmaceutical sales or medical device experience preferred
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding sales objectives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Results orientation/sense of urgency – ability to drive to tight timelines
- Creative problem solving skills
- Customer focus (internal & external)
- High level of attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Demonstrated Business Acumen
- Demonstrated success in persuasion, influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Demonstrated ability to apply technical/scientific knowledge
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Knowledge of and experience with the selling process
- Initiative & execution-oriented
* Quintiles has 36,000 employees conducting business in more than 100 countries
* Quintiles was named to FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies® 2016 list
* Quintiles was named as a 2016 World’s Most Ethical Company® by the Ethisphere Institute Primary Location : USA-Texas-Austin Organization : USA03 - US Commercialization Job : Pharmaceutical/Medical Sales