Strategic Customer Engagement Coe Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Seattle
Amazon Com Seattle urgently required following position for Strategic Customer Engagement Coe. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Strategic Customer Engagement Coe Jobs Vacancy in Amazon Com Seattle Jobs Details:
If so, we are looking for a strong Strategic Customer Engagement Specialist within AWS that is a seasoned professional who is able to manage the various critical phases of the Deal Cycle (Strategy, Structuring, Negotiations, and Closure) in conjunction with the Account Team and local / management. This includes the following phases: Strategy, Deal Structuring, Negotiations and Closure. Your responsibilities will be divided by two main areas: Enterprise Agreements and Enterprise Discount Program, which is the deal construct).
Responsibilities will include the strategy and the execution of Enterprise Agreements and Enterprise Discount Programs (the deal construct). This role will be a highly customer facing role and is responsible with the field for the strategy, execution and closure of the Agreements both with the customer and internally through the AWS approval process, coordinating critical phases of multiple cycles (Strategy, Structuring, Negotiations and Closure).
Will have exceptional skills in the following Deal Execution phases: Deal Strategy, Deal Structuring, Negotiations and Closure.
Strategy: This individual will work with the Account Team to set objectives, analyze key corporate data (such as Corporate reports, Board Members, eco-system), and ensure executive alignment and governance. The individual will be able to provide advice on the competitive situation and create an actionable strategy to execute the deal.
Deal Structuring: You will be able understand the business objectives and create a deal structure that maximizes the value of the opportunity and achieving’s business objectives. The individual works with the Account Team on the opportunity to establish the Bill of Material and Commercial Structure based on various factors: competitive situation, historical purchasing pattern by customer, size of project, and timing. Based on this, the individual can work with the account team to prepare and, in conjunction, present the proposal.
Negotiations: You will be experienced to be involved with or advise on customer negotiations, including commercial aspects of the deal structure. The individual understands the impact of terms that impact Revenue Recognition, Pricing, Legal, etc. and provide alternative solutions to the Customer (or Account Team).
Closure: Will be able to assist the Account Team and customer in final closure of any contractual/legal issues for the deal, including assisting on briefing senior management on issues and driving approvals.
The Ideal Candidate will:
Have experience in complex selling solutions and being customer facing.
Have the ability to:
- Formulate, set, and manage strategy with account team to accelerate sales cycle
- Initial planning around the opportunity to maximize deal value
- Confirm key decision makers and their decision making process
- Engage with Customer to evaluate business issues and requirements
- Identify key levers to create compelling event to drive closure
- Advise and discuss competitive positioning
- Advise and construct optimal commercial structure addressing competition and customer requests and business outcomes.
- Lead or support presentation of proposal to customer
- Develop strategy for pricing and discount structure to maximize value
- Formulate competitive financial models (e.g., cash flow, NPV, deal comparisons, etc.) to use as comparative tools to grow opportunity
- Craft strategy to address competitor’s pressures
- Define and own close plan with Account Team and customer
- Lead or support negotiations of terms and conditions of Software License and Professional Services Agreement
Coordinate of various Internal Teams (e.g. Finance, Legal, Approvers) deal involvement and input/evaluation
- Acts as trusted advisor to Sales Account team to support the strategy and execution of the sales cycle (Strategy, Structuring, Negotiation, and Closure) for strategic, complex, or highly competitive opportunities.
- Brings thought leadership to market needs, generating competitive advantage on existing markets and developing new revenue streams.
- Stays current and informed on all new market trends and sales campaigns, understanding their objectives and relevance, and applying them across sales organization/region.
- Inspires and influences internal stakeholders, experts and other resources not under direct control, helping to remove obstacles and aiming goals achievement.
- Facilitates alignment and effective AWS communication within sales team and internal/external key partners/customers and promptly resolve any conflict to encourage harmonious and productive interaction.
- Facilitates individual growth and development of Sales management, setting objectives, performance standards and priorities, coaching and acting as role model on sales approaches and account leadership.
- Ensures disciplined sales methodology application across management groups, resulting in consistent and accurately forecasted financial results.
- Understanding of cloud computing concepts and the AWS offering.
- Support industry, sales and media events.
- Supports the development of solid references.
- Successful track record of driving adoption of new and disruptive technologies within large multinational customers.