Administrative Assistant York Jobs Vacancy in Southeast Community College
Southeast Community College urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant York. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant York Jobs Vacancy in Southeast Community College Jobs Details:
This position provides support to the York Learning Center programming area in a number of clerical and administrative functions. This includes greeting visitors, answering calls, operating office equipment, preparing reports, internal/external communication with staff and service areas, maintaining student records, filing, processing and distributing mail, and serves as a member of the registration team.
1. Reception duties include answering, screening, and directing phone calls, supplying general information to callers, distributing messages and greeting and directing customers and day-to-day operations of the York Learning Center.
2. Communication duties include preparing letters, memos, curriculum materials, reports, and minutes.
3. Registration duties include student data collection, fee collection and student registration.
4. Proctoring students taking tests for placement and courses.
5. Assist with activities such as workshops, credit classes and check-in for events.
6. Assist with audiovisual equipment.
7. Must be able to work varied days, hours, shifts, locations, and campuses as required.
8. Promote/Support Diversity
Promote and support the College’s diversity goals; promote/support Access, Fair Employment, EEO, Equity, and Diversity programs and initiatives.
9. Promote/Support the Organizational Environment through Goal 9 of the Strategic Plan: Promote and support the College’s organizational environment goals. Maximize operational efficiency by enhancing policies and procedures, staffing, and communication processes and practices. Enhance positive communication processes and practices, and maximize a positive and engaging organizational environment by encouraging input, reflective and transparent communication, and compassion and respect toward the views and ideas of others.
Hours of work will be scheduled by the College to support the operations, classes, and events scheduled at the Learning Center. This position is based on a 29-hour workweek scheduled in the afternoon and evenings. Occasional weekends and morning hours if needed. This position is a regular part-time position.
1. High School graduate or GED.
2. Minimum of two (2) years administrative/clerical work experience or one (1) year full-time office work experience plus one (1) year of related formal training.
1. Associates Degree in Office Professional, Business Administration or related degree.Salary