Clinician Child Family Services Jobs Vacancy in Compass Health Mount Vernon
Compass Health Mount Vernon urgently required following position for Clinician Child Family Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Clinician Child Family Services Jobs Vacancy in Compass Health Mount Vernon Jobs Details:
Compass Health is the region’s largest private, non-profit organization providing mental health and chemical dependency services in Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish, and Whatcom counties of Western Washington. We provide quality creative services to children, families and adults in a variety of outpatient, residential and inpatient settings. Our goal is to help people stay in their home and in their community, surrounded by family and friends who can support them during difficult times.
WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING:
Program: 41000 – Child & Family Services, Skagit County
Location: Mount Vernon
Hours: Full-time (40 hours/week)
Wage: $17.28 - $31.98/hour, DOE
Our Child & Family Services Clinic in Mount Vernon is looking for a new Clinician II to provide a range of clinically indicated services, including but not limited to individual psychotherapy, group therapy, family therapy, and case management services for children with behavioral health conditions and their families/natural supports. This position may also serve some adults with behavioral health conditions. This position is responsible for assessing client/family functioning and needs, and partnering with the client/family to develop an individually tailored care plan designed to address the client/families goals.
- MA/MS/MSW Degree in a Behavioral Science related field.
- Qualifies as a Mental Health Professional (MHP) as defined by WAC preferred.
- Meets educational and training requirements for designation as a Child Mental Health Specialist preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with Evidence-Based Practices, or interest and ability to learn.
- Individuals who do not already hold a license or associate license through the Washington State Department of Health must submit Agency Affiliated Counselor application upon hire and be approved by the DOH.
- Valid Washington State Driver’s License including vehicle and appropriate insurance, if applicable.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals with complex needs and multi-system involvement.
- Ability to maintain a positive, solution-focused demeanor when responding to conflicts or problems.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- General computer proficiency, including the ability to utilize electronic medical record systems.
- Ability to pass pre-employment criminal background check, which may or may not include an additional search by DSHS.
For more information about Compass Health, please visit our website at www.compasshealth.org.
Compass Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time