Logistics Customer Operations Jobs Vacancy in Spartan Logistics Services Llc Chicago
Spartan Logistics Services Llc Chicago urgently required following position for Logistics Customer Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Logistics Customer Operations Jobs Vacancy in Spartan Logistics Services Llc Chicago Jobs Details:
Spartan is seeking a detailed oriented Customer Operations Representative to support our Customer Sales team in providing the highest level of customer service for our Customers. Working closely with Customer Sales Representatives, this role will be responsible for managing the daily operations of the Sales team.
- Open and constant communication with sales team and customers regarding shipment information.
- Selling and negotiating at a transactional level.
- Scheduling appointments.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Managing customer information and ensuring the accuracy of load information within our Transportation Management System software.
- Identify new opportunities within current customers outside of the existing relationship.
- Follow up and update status with customers.
- Troubleshooting errors by taking corrective action to resolve issues.
- Data Entry, providing customer/shipment information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ideal candidate will have 1 – 3 years of experience
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment and multitask.
- Welcome a challenge and aggressively pursue learning new things.
- Analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must possess a strong professional demeanor.
- Able to both self-manage while working in a face paced team and environment.
Competitive Salary plus commission.
Spartan Logistics offers excellent benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, prescription drug coverage, 401k, paid holidays and vacation, and other opportunities to prosper in a growing company.
Job Type: Full-time
- Logistics: 1 year
- Chicago, IL 60610