Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mcliff Coffee Vending Micro Markets Austin
Mcliff Coffee Vending Micro Markets Austin urgently required following position for Office Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Manager Jobs Vacancy in Mcliff Coffee Vending Micro Markets Austin Jobs Details:
Mcliff / Coffee /Vending /Micro Markets is a leading full line vending company in Texas with five branches serving the major markets including Austin/Waco, Dallas/Ft Worth, San Antonio, Houston, and El Paso. Seeking reliable, career oriented Office Manager to join our rapidly growing Austin TX. team. We offer self check out micro markets for beverages, snacks, and fresh and frozen foods. Office coffee, refreshment services, and full line vending. Our emphasis is in always exceeding the customers' expectations by being proactive in providing the very best quality service possible. Candidate must have a strong focus on detail and customer service, should be clean- cut, personable, professional, dependable, and hard working. Candidate should have the ability to accurately enter data, and a knack for thinking on your feet and outside of the box. We are looking for an outstanding Office Manager with lots of energy for this position. Coffee,vending or route delivery experience is preferred but not required. We are a professional but fun multi-million dollar company within a multi-billion dollar industry, and we are growing. Each day is different from the prior day, fast paced, and always busy. Our customer base is diverse and ranges from community colleges and major universities, manufacturing and distribution facilities, military bases, hospitals, airports, government and municipal institutions, law firms, office buildings, and call centers among others.This is a weekday position. We also offer generous vacation/personal paid time off, paid holidays, and available benefits including health, vision, dental, life, and 401k. Email resume and cover letter telling us what sets you apart from the crowd and why you feel you could be a good fit in our unique organization.
Knowledge - Experience:
The Office Manager is responsible for overseeing and leading the administrative work of a group of people.
The manager is also responsible for planning and maintaining work systems, procedures, and policies that enable and encourage the optimum performance of its people and the branch.
Other duties of the Office Manager, including but not limited to:
- Prepare reconciliationreport for Branch Manager
- Receive and dispatch inbound calls
- Maintain QuickBooks files
- Respond to customer service issues, and delegate as needed
- Maintain office supply inventory and order as necessary
- Monitor AP functions as prepared by Money Room personnel
- Maintain historical records of deposits, route collections, OCS sales, etc...
- Generate Rental Billings for leased equipment
- Dispense OCS stmts to clients
- Prepare and Submit A/R files to corporate
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll sales figures for OCS and Vending Routes
- Facilitate new hire process for all new employees
- Communicate with staffing agencies for temporary/temp to hire assignments
- Train money room personnel on policy, procedure, and responsibilities
- Review and approve bank depositas prepared by money Room Personnel
- Primary backup for Money Room personnel in their absence
- Responsible leadership experiences in management or supervisory role
- Vending experience preferred but not required
- Ability to deal effectively with staff and public
- Ability to plan and develop administrative and staffing needs
- Must have strong computer skills (Excel, Word, Quickbooks)
- Great communication skills
- Must be willing and available to work Monday - Friday
Does this sound like a position you would excel in? Please respond to this Indeed ad with a cover letter and resume explaining why you would be a good fit for our unique organization.
Job Type: Full-time