Construction Disbursement Manager Pacific Western Bank San Diego Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank San Diego
- Construction Disbursement Manager Pacific Western Bank San Diego
- Pacific Western Bank
- San Diego CA
- 12 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Pacific Western Bank San Diego urgently required following position for Construction Disbursement Manager Pacific Western Bank San Diego. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Construction Disbursement Manager Pacific Western Bank San Diego Jobs Vacancy in Pacific Western Bank San Diego Jobs Details:
The position will work directly with loan officers, construction contractors, third party management and fund control firms, inspectors, vendors, and clients from loan approval through final funding to manage the processing of lender approved commercial real estate construction draws and documentation thereof in accordance with internal and regulatory requirements.
- Manage all Construction Disbursement Coordinators to assure proper handling of requests and coordination of lien releases and receipts and compliance with Bank construction funding procedures.
- Audit the Loan Disbursement File and Master Disbursement Funding Ledger at loan closing, to assure a proper start to the transaction.
- Confirm all equity payment and verification thereof.
- Perform a monthly audit of all disbursement funding to ensure all funding categories and sources remain in balance.
- Establish standards for construction files and documentation requirements for draws and verifications of payment.
- Review all construction contracts and budgets for coherence and compliance with Bank requirements.
- Review and provide final approval of all draw requests, after approval by loan officer.
- Review and provide second approval, after loan officer, of partial releases and pay downs on multiple parcel/condominium loans.
- Approve final payment and audit construction file for sign off, approve return to regular loan file.
- Confirm appropriate title endorsements are ordered, obtained and managed in file as required.
- Review filing and management of Preliminary Notices received.
- Audit monthly interest payments due on all construction loans.
- Review mechanics liens and/or contractor disputes and provide loan officer and management with recommended action.
- Recommend personnel actions to ensure proper management of all construction funding and required documentation.
• College degree is preferred or equivalent experience
• Minimum 4 years Construction Disbursement and Commercial Lending experience preferred
• Ability to work in word, outlook and excel
• Ability to audit all disbursements efficiently using the Bank’s accounting and loan systems
• Ability to create reports and tracking spreadsheets
• Basic knowledge of real estate, escrow, title, UCC, and lender due- diligence/verification processes
• Strong knowledge of the Construction Process and typical disbursement requirements.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
• Possess strong analytical skills
• Be a self-starter and detail-oriented