Systems Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Usfalcon
Usfalcon urgently required following position for Systems Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Usfalcon Jobs Details:
USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Systems Administrator to work in Albuquerque, NM.
This position will be responsible for the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical
certifications, training, or work experience.
- 2-5 years of directly related experience in systems administration analysis.
- Security+ certification required
- IA baseline certification IAW DoD 8570.01M.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Knowledge of the principles, methods, and techniques used in network administration and support.
- Knowledge of related hardware and software.
- May require professional certification in on or more specific technologies, depending on job assignment.
- Manages the functionality and efficiency of a group of computers running on one or more operating systems.
- Maintains the integrity and security of servers and systems.
- Sets up administrator and service accounts.
- Maintains system documentation
- Interacts with users and evaluates vendor products.
- Makes recommendations to purchase hardware and software, coordinates installation and provides backup recovery.
- Develops and monitors policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources.
- May program in an administrative language.
- Develops and implements testing strategies and document results.
- Provides advice and training to end-users.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meeteligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, orTS/SCI clearance is required.