Personal Account Officer Hayward Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Hayward
Provident Credit Union Hayward urgently required following position for Personal Account Officer Hayward. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Personal Account Officer Hayward Jobs Vacancy in Provident Credit Union Hayward Jobs Details:
Provident Credit Union's reputation depends on our Personal Account Officers. If you enjoy the challenges of a diverse set of financial responsibilities in an environment that lets you expand your professional career, then let us hear from you. We'd love to have you onboard.
As a Personal Account Officer working directly under the Branch Manager or Assistant Branch Manager, you'll be essential in developing new deposit and loan business. Equipped with advanced knowledge of all Credit Union products and services, you'll guide members through a variety of transactions. You'll also seek out future members through business development and community activities.
- Two years of proven sales and service experience, preferably in financial services
- Experience making effective outbound telephone calls
- Knowledge of Credit Union products and services, including deposit accounts and consumer and real estate loans
- Fully paid health insurance premiums
- Quality medical, dental and vision care coverage
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching employer contributions
- Strong commitment to investing in your career and educational advancement by offering up to 100% tuition reimbursement for approved courses
- Incentive plan
- Generous paid time off and paid holidays
- Flexible spending accounts
- Short and long-term disability coverage
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Provident membership
- Rate discount on home and auto loans
- In-house training
- And much more!
What you’ll bring to the position:
- Great energy and a level head.
- The desire and ability to learn new things.
- Good computer skills – and it’s a plus if you’re familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Provident is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are a winner of the Bay Area News Group Top Workplace in 2017. Check us out on Glassdoor