Intern Jobs Vacancy in Keppel Corporation Marine
Keppel Corporation Marine urgently required following position for Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Intern Jobs Vacancy in Keppel Corporation Marine Jobs Details:
Students will mainly exposed to hands-on tasks as well as opportunities to go onboard the vessels to have a first-hand experience of the working environment on the vessels itself. They will be assigned to a mentor whom they will be shadowing during the attachment for guidance and assignments.
- Assist in installation/maintenance/repair of various system in ship structure, assist in running operations
- Assist in planning, leading and supervising production team to ensure on-time delivery
- Assist to manage and deploy manpower, chair meetings and perform job inspection and cost control responsibilities
- Enforce safety, liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties (vendors, owners and surveyors) pertaining to project requirements. Perform engineering calculations, design and analysis, review technical drawings, prepare purchase specifications and vendor quotation and liaise with customers, vendors and regulatory bodies on engineering design.
- No experience is required
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn
Keppel Offshore & Marine