Collateral Processor Jobs Vacancy in Burke Herbert Bank And Trust Alexandria
Burke Herbert Bank And Trust Alexandria urgently required following position for Collateral Processor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Collateral Processor Jobs Vacancy in Burke Herbert Bank And Trust Alexandria Jobs Details:
To update and maintain the bank’s collateral, financial and compliance database. Works closely with Commercial Banking Assistants, Consumer Lending and Consumer Mortgage Group to resolve loan and compliance exceptions. Review documents and disclosures for completeness and accuracy.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Updates the banks collateral, financial and compliance exception tracking system.
- Reviews all loan documents for completeness, accuracy, and proper approval.
- Working knowledge and understanding of loan and real estate documents.
- Working knowledge and understanding of TRID regulations and tolerance cures.
- Coordinates with Commercial Banking Assistants, Consumer Lending and Consumer Mortgage Group to obtain missing documents to satisfy the exception reports.
- Separates the loan packages into retention and storage documents; and creates the file for storage documents.
- Manages collateral inventory (DOT, Title, UCC, Auto title, Insurance, Stocks, etc.).
- Follows up with Title companies and Settlement Attorneys for missing recorded documents (DOT, Title policy, Assignment of Rent, etc.).
- Responsible for complying with department procedures as documented within the BSA Compliance Program Operating Manual.
- Responds on a timely basis to information requests received from BSA Officer.
- Responsible for attending BSA related training sessions, as appropriate and directed by the BSA Officer.
- Manager provides regular feedback regarding BSA Expectations and Performance.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Detailed Oriented.
- Ability to understand lending products and the Bank’s loan policies and procedures.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a team and or independently with little supervision.
- Ability to multitask.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a clerical office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Office environment with job duties conducted via telephone, face to face meetings, and on the computer.
This position requires manual dexterity, the ability to lift files and opening cabinets. This position requires bending, stooping or standing as necessary.
Travel may be required for this position.
Education and Experience
- Associates degree in business, or related field or the equivalent in related work experience required.
- One-year experience in loan operations and/or documentation preparation required.
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Suite, and Jack Henry Silverlake (is a plus).
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Internal applicants are NOT eligible to post for this position.
Burke & Herbert Bank is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are disabled and need assistance in the application process, please contact Human Resources at 703-519-1633 or by email at email@example.com.