Administrative Assistant Montgomery Jobs Vacancy in Maryland Legal Aid Rockville
Maryland Legal Aid Rockville urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant Montgomery. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Montgomery Jobs Vacancy in Maryland Legal Aid Rockville Jobs Details:
The Montgomery County office of Maryland Legal Aid announces a full-time administrative assistant position to qualified applicants who can perform receptionist, clerical, administrative, and light secretarial duties.
- Greets clients and visitors, answers multi-line phones, take messages, and provides referrals;
- Assists with scheduling and maintains appointment logs and other office schedules;
- Provides data entry for initial intake and transfer of cases and assists with opening and closing of cases;
- Maintains mail log, sorts, distributes, and scans incoming and outgoing mail;
- Provides light secretarial support, as needed, including typing legal documents and general correspondence and assists staff with formatting, printing, and scanning of documents and other information;
- Records and prepares office meeting and training summaries and agendas;
- Maintains, organizes, and updates legal forms, brochures, and other printed materials;
- Maintains office filing systems, including performing routine filing, file retrieval, and file purging;
- Participates in, and assists with, outreach activities and may travel in the service area as needed;
- Maintains general upkeep of unit computers, printers, and copiers and keeps work area and lobby area neat; and
- Performs general office duties, as assigned, and is willing to perform other functions within the scope of employment to assist in the efficient operation of the office.
A high school diploma or GED equivalent and experience working in an office setting. Legal experience preferred but not required. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly both orally and in writing. Must maintain a pleasant telephone manner with a customer service oriented “can do” approach to work and be able to work under pressure. Spanish language proficiency is desirable.
To apply online, visit our website at www.mdlab.org/contact/employment click here or copy this URL https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=15517981.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $31,000.00 /year