Client Service Associate Clive Jobs Vacancy in Lincoln Savings Bank Clive
Lincoln Savings Bank Clive urgently required following position for Client Service Associate Clive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Service Associate Clive Jobs Vacancy in Lincoln Savings Bank Clive Jobs Details:
- Performs basic teller transactions using own judgment regarding the validity of transactions presented including: Night drop, mail, change orders, drawer balancing, coin and currency maintenance, and stop payments.
- Understands and utilizes frontline technology and core system information screens insuring a high level of accuracy and confidentiality in regards to client account information.
- Understands and implements client service-related tasks including: Opening/closing of personal checking and savings accounts. Assists with opening/closing of Certificates of Deposits.
- Services and balances ATM and coin machine. Completes Log of Negotiable Instruments and Currency Transaction Reporting (CTR) documents.
- Opens and closes branch location according to defined procedures established by Branch Management.
- Serves as a backup to Sr.Client Service Associate or Personal Banker.
- Develops potential referrals of bank products and services via personal and professional contacts.
Necessary Skills and Attributes
Previous banking experience preferred/ or retail experience
Task oriented and diplomatic
Outstanding problem-solving skills
Must be patient and conscientious
Detail oriented with a focus on accuracy
Enjoys being creative and has an enthusiastic attitude