Principle Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Usfalcon
Usfalcon urgently required following position for Principle Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Principle Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Usfalcon Jobs Details:
USfalcon, recognized as one of the fastest growing, privately held companies in the United States, is seeking a Principle Software Engineer to work in Albuquerque, NM.
This position will be responsible for researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical
training, or work/military experience.
- 8 to 10 years of related software development experience.
- IA baseline certification IAW DoD 8570.01M.
- Knowledge of C++, C#, Visual Basic, Java, and Python required.
- Secret is required with the ability to obtain TS/SCI.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, and Outlook).
- Advanced Knowledge of software engineering principles, methods, and techniques.
- Knowledge of the associated hardware, software, and equipment.
- Professional certification in one or more specific technologies may be required, depending on job assignment.
- Designs, develops, codes, tests, and debugs complex new software products, or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
- Researches and integrates design strategies, product specifications, development schedules, and user expectations into product capabilities.
- Resolves complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
- Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Researches emerging technologies to determine impact on application execution.
- Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
- Troubleshoots complex problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues.
- Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output
- Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress.
- Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software engineers.
- May serve as a technical team or task leader.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
- Participates in special projects as required
- Additional duties as assigned.
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meeteligibility requirements for access to classified information; SECRET, TS, orTS/SCI clearance is required.