Work With Dogs Jobs Vacancy in Camp Bow Wow Lee Summit Lee's Summit
Camp Bow Wow Lee Summit Lee's Summit urgently required following position for Work With Dogs. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Work With Dogs Jobs Vacancy in Camp Bow Wow Lee Summit Lee's Summit Jobs Details:
Do you love dogs and always dreamed of a job working with them? Today is your lucky day! We are looking for motivated individuals at least 18 years of age to join the team at Camp Bow Wow Lee’s Summit as a Camp Counselor (Dog Daycare and Kennel). The positions available are full time (30-40 hrs a week). Full time positions require that you must have the ability to work shifts between the hours of 6:30am-1pm or 12p-7:00pm Monday – Sunday and to work some holidays as we are open every day of the year. You will be working with dogs monitoring their safe play, cleaning the facility, and providing great service to the dogs and customers. Pay begins at $8.00/hr and will increase to $8.50 after training. There is room for advancement as we only promote from within! You can bring your dog to work to play for free if they can pass their entrance interview. Reliable transportation, a positive attitude, and dependability are a must. Experience working or volunteering with dogs is preferred or Experience in the Hospitality Industry with great customer service is also favorable.
- Due to the fluctuating and physical demands of Camp Bow Wow’s operation, (such as cleaning, bending, standing for long periods, stooping, lifting up to 40lbs, and possibly working weekends & holidays) it may be necessary that each employee perform a multitude of different functions; therefore, as an essential part of your job, you will be expected to help others when the occasion arises, just as other employees are expected to help you. Accordingly, you may be expected to perform other tasks as needed or directed.
- Adhere to all the various written mandatory standards of operations, policies and procedures, manuals, memos, oral instructions, etc., all of which make up the essential functions of the job.
- Insure the utmost safety and cleanliness for Campers and Counselors.
- Interview all dogs for socially acceptable behavior.
- Monitor all Day Campers and Night Campers and insure a clean and safe environment.
- Insure all feedings and medications for Campers with daily checklists.
- Complete Pet First Aid and Doggy CPR certification within 60 days of hire (we will provide training and pay for certification)
- Make reservations for day and night campers, accept payments for services.
- Follow established service protocols and procedures to insure quality customer service.
- Be a “Team Player”.
If you are interested please fill out and submit the application, which can be found at
Applications may be delivered in person at Camp Bow Wow Lee’s Summit 1010 SE Hamblen Road Lee’s Summit, MO. 64081 or you can respond to this ad via email with a completed application. No one will be considered without an application completed in full.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $8.00 to $8.50 /hour
- DOGS: 1 year