Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Luxottica Group Port Washington
Luxottica Group Port Washington urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Luxottica Group Port Washington Jobs Details:
Requisition ID: 44807
Luxottica is a global leader in the design, manufacture and distribution of fashion, luxury and sports eyewear. Our wholesale network covers more than 150 countries and our retail presence consists of over 7,200 retail stores across the globe.
In North America, our wholesale business is the home to global brands like Ray-Ban, Oakley, and many of the top fashion house brands. Our leading retail brands include; LensCrafters, Sunglass Hut, Pearle Vision, Target Optical and Sears Optical. We are also home to EyeMed, the fastest growing vision care company in the United States.
Luxottica’s Wholesale teams deliver the highest quality frames, best-in-class expertise and a deep understanding of products and markets to support our customers and fuel their businesses all over North America.
GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Customer Service Representative handles calls from new and existing business clients regarding a variety of requests in an efficient and effective manner. The Customer Service Representative uses knowledge of Luxottica products and services and excellent customer service skills to address issues, provide support, offer information, and place orders to keep customers satisfied and retain business.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers incoming calls and processes orders.
- Resolves customer complaints, troubleshoots issues to determine best path for resolution.
- Correctly documents customer interactions and tracks call types.
- Maintains support service levels and upholds Luxottica’s Customer Service standards.
- Owns follow up with customers to resolve inquiries regarding order status, shipping status and stock availability.
- Takes inbound phone calls for up-to 90% of assigned shift.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma
- 1+ year(s) of experience working in customer service, hospitality or call center environment
- Excellent telephone etiquette, including the ability to communicate with confidence in a clear, professional speaking voice
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated listening and comprehension skills
- A clear team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain composure when dealing with difficult customer situations
- Excellent time management skills – must be able to prioritize tasks efficiently
- Strong PC skills including MS Office; Word and Excel
- Ability to navigate information systems and internet
- Higher education degree
- Previous experience using SAP
- Previous experience in the optical industry, full knowledge of Luxottica’s optical products and a strong command of the industry language
- Bilingual Spanish or French
Upon request and consistent with applicable laws, Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please contact the Luxottica HR Solutions Group at 1-866-431-8484.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any other characteristics protected by law.
Call Center & Customer Service