Program Evaluation Leader Jobs Vacancy in Consulting Washington
Consulting Washington urgently required following position for Program Evaluation Leader. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Evaluation Leader Jobs Vacancy in Consulting Washington Jobs Details:
FI Consulting is seeking professionals with expertise in program evaluation leadership of economic development programs to deliver and lead projects for our clients. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a vibrant, growing company where your contributions have a real impact, FI Consulting could be your company of choice.
Work will be performed in our Arlington, VA Headquarters and throughout the Metro DC area.
The Program Evaluation Leader leads teams to evaluate government economic development programs, including loan and grant programs, on dimensions that include effectiveness, cost, and risk, and to recommend program improvements. This role combines quantitative and data skills with qualitative understanding and necessitates excellent client-facing skills. Specific objectives include:
- Develop a deep understanding of clients’ economic development programs and their policy goals
- Formulate logic models, develop results frameworks, and set goals and targets.
- Design and implement methods, including quantitative and statistical methods, quasi-experimental design, and others, to conduct program evaluations
- Design and implement data collection and data management strategies.
- Assess data quality and mitigate issues, structure data for analysis and reporting, and analyze data.
- Evaluate client strategies, performance objectives, and program results, and make recommendations for program improvement
- Analyze, synthesize and communicate complex issues clearly and succinctly
- Interact effectively with client staff at all levels.
- Communicate results clearly in formats such as reports, graphics, briefing memos, slide presentations, visualizations, and interactive dashboards.
- Build repeatability and scalability into evaluation work by applying technology, analytical techniques, and system-oriented thinking.
- Guide team members through the process of becoming experts in program evaluation practices.
- Master’s in economics, public policy, public affairs, international development, program evaluation, or related field
- 6 or more years of experience conducting program evaluations or economic impact studies, including at least 3 years leading evaluations
- Competency in economic and financial analysis, and synthesizing and presenting quantitative analysis and data, with a high emphasis on credit and risk
- Proficiency in software and statistical tools typically used in economics, finance, and analytics, e.g. SAS, Excel, Visual Basic, SQL, R, Python
- Ability and curiosity to learn and apply concepts quickly, including domain knowledge and technical skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Strong consultative skills and ability to work both autonomously and in teams in a highly fluid, fast-paced work environment.
- A passion for teamwork, problem-solving, deep thinking, and delivering outstanding results is required.
- Experience in developing and leading teams, project planning, and contract management.
- Prior experience in a consulting environment is desirable
- Financial and economic modeling
- Data analytics & visualization
- Financial products and markets
- Economics and statistics
- Business process management and re-engineering
- A Commitment to Creating Value for our Clients and our Employees
- A Flat Management Structure that is Still Led by one of the Original Founders
- An Emphasis on Teamwork and Cooperation
- Employee Development and Career Growth
- Continuous Improvement
- An Entrepreneurial Culture that Rewards Finding, Developing, and Owning Business
You will work with a team of smart, talented people in a culture that is simultaneously driven, collegial, and supportive. We set high expectations for employees in the areas of project delivery excellence, building trusted client relationships, and continuous improvement. Teamwork and collaboration is at the heart of what we do.
FLSA Designation - This is an exempt position.
FI Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities.
FI Consulting participates in E-Verify.