Management Trainee Jobs Vacancy in Steel City Consultants Formerly Dlm Pittsburgh
Steel City Consultants Formerly Dlm Pittsburgh urgently required following position for Management Trainee. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Management Trainee Jobs Vacancy in Steel City Consultants Formerly Dlm Pittsburgh Jobs Details:
Steel City Consultants is currently seeking an entry level individual for our open Management Trainee position! Looking for more growth in your next company and an opportunity to work in a company that rewards your work and talents? We thought so! Our goal is to teach our team members the fundamentals of direct marketing, sales, and account management, and then move them into progressively bigger roles of Marketing/Sales Management.
Our Management Trainees are responsible for the following:
- Direct sales/customer service support for a large name in the cable/entertainment industry
- Face-to-face consultations with retail based consumers in the Colorado Springs area
What does a typical day look like?
- IN THE OFFICE: heavy focus on professional leadership development, marketing and sales training, and team building!
- MEETING FACE-TO-FACE WITH RETAIL CONSUMERS: consulting them on their home's cable/entertainment needs, building lasting relationships, and managing current and new accounts
- 2-4 year degree or relevant experience
- Customer service skills
- Desire to work with people face-to-face
- Ability to work in a competitive team environment
- Positive, professional attitude
The Management Trainee position is entry level, so no direct experience is required!
- Rapid growth
- Competitive compensation
- Team atmosphere
- Experience executive team
- Industry leading client
- Improved communication skills