Tier Technical Support Jobs Vacancy in Defy Medical Tampa Bay
Defy Medical Tampa Bay urgently required following position for Tier Technical Support. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Tier Technical Support Jobs Vacancy in Defy Medical Tampa Bay Jobs Details:
We are looking for an experienced and energetic Tier 1 Technical Support to join our team. We are a concierge medical clinic which focuses on both preventative and restorative therapies by providing testing, education and treatment on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT), Bio-Identical Hormone Restoration Therapy, Nutritional Medicine, Medical Weight Management, Testosterone Replacement Therapy, Platelet-Rich-Plasma (PRP) Injections, IV infusions and general primary care.
- Serve as the first point of contact for employees seeking technical support
- Identifying, researching and troubleshooting IT issues
- Setup/moving of user workstations
- Helps install and improve computer software and network equipment
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by the user
- Answering end users’ questions about systems and applications
- Printers (care and troubleshooting)
- Excellent computer troubleshooting skills with the ability to effectively diagnose, research and implement solutions to IT problems
- Extremely hands-on with knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 Pro and Windows 2012 R2
- Familiar with network troubleshooting including diagnosing end user connection issues, adding printers, etc.
- Electrical/Mechanical experience
- Proven ability to take responsibility, think analytically, and work within a team environment
- Self-starter who possesses strong attention to detail
- Strong multi-tasker who can meet deadlines while working under pressure
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- High School Diploma
- 1 -3 years’ experience in installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and handle multiple/detail-oriented tasks
- Strong problem solving/analysis ability to solve technical issues
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Physical requirements include ability to bend, squat, walk with heavy equipment, climb ladders, and lift 70 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Tampa Bay, FL