Health Social Services Clinical Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Unitedhealth Group Edison
Unitedhealth Group Edison urgently required following position for Health Social Services Clinical Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Health Social Services Clinical Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Unitedhealth Group Edison Jobs Details:
You push yourself to reach higher and go further. Because for you, it’s all about ensuring a positive outcome for patients. In this role, you’ll work in the field and coordinate the long-term care needs for patients in the local community. And at every turn, you’ll have the support of an elite and dynamic team. Join UnitedHealth Group and our family of businesses and you will use your diverse knowledge and experience to make health care work better for our patients. In this RN Care Coordinator role, you will be an essential element of an Integrated Care Model by relaying the pertinent information about the member needs and advocating for the best possible care available, and ensuring they have the right services to meet their needs.
If you are located within Middlesex County, NJ you will have the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.Primary Responsibilities :
- Assess, plan and implement care strategies that are individualized by patient and directed toward the most appropriate, lease restrictive level of care
- Identify and initiate referrals for social service programs; including financial, psychosocial, community and state supportive services
- Manage the care plan throughout the continuum of care as a single point of contact
- Communicate with all stakeholders the required health-related information to ensure quality coordinated care and services are provided expeditiously to all members
- Advocate for patients and families as needed to ensure the patient’s needs and choices are fully represented and supported by the health care team
- Current, unrestricted RN license for the state of New Jersey
- Associate’s degree or higher
- 4+ years of experience working within the community health setting in a health care role
- Experience in long-term care, home health, hospice, public health or assisted living
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- The ability to travel in assigned region to visit Medicaid members in their homes and/or other settings, including community centers, hospitals or providers' offices
- Behavioral health or clinical degree - STRONGLY preferred
- A background in managing populations with complex medical or behavioral needs
- Experience with electronic charting
- Experience with arranging community resources
- Prior field based work experience
- All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. Job