Entry Level Project Coordinator Telecom Jobs Vacancy in Pinnacle Consulting Inc Gilbert
Pinnacle Consulting Inc Gilbert urgently required following position for Entry Level Project Coordinator Telecom. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Entry Level Project Coordinator Telecom Jobs Vacancy in Pinnacle Consulting Inc Gilbert Jobs Details:
The role of the Project Coordinator supports the Project manager by maintaining the distribution and maintenance of the flow of documents, records, files, and reports from a single or multiple project teams. Candidate must have the ability to work in a lightly structured, fluid working environment and to quickly adapt to changing requirements. Candidate must have the ability to work with minimum direction and must work well in a team environment. Candidate must have strong written and verbal communications skills. Primary responsibilities are data input, uploading to databases, and general office administration.
This position requires a very high level of organization and multi-tasking.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all documenting and tracking of project deliverables by project staff to ensure timely data entry for real time status reporting to the regional director and Controls representative.
- The PC will be responsible for setting up records, files, and supplies required for maintaining a project office.
- Responsible for tracking and distributing project schedule.
- Status reporting as the Project Manager directs; prepare status reports for management, client, personnel or others, and modifies schedules or plans as required.
- Attend, and organize and distribute required material, for any meetings, presentations, conference calls and training sessions as directed by the Project Manager.
- Control and maintain project trackers through MS Excel or MS Project.
- Maintain the posting of project Safety records, files, reports and documents required by company procedures.
- Provide assistance as needed by the PM for project material & equipment ordering, tracking and expediting.
- Provide administrative assistance to the PM and other members of the Project Team.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Knowledge of the telecommunications industry desired.
- Understanding or education in Wireless Technologies
- Demonstrated knowledge of computer systems, MS Office Suite to include in depth knowledge of MS Projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be flexible and able to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Must have excellent time management and decision-making skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English to communicate fluently and professionally both verbally and written.
- Sufficient stress-tolerance to enforce rules and regulations, and deal with occasional stressful situations.
- Ability to handle problem situations with tact and compassion and to meet users with a service-oriented attitude.
- Must be able to handle multiple technical tasks at a time, including daily user support.
- Must be able to identify and have the flexibility to re-prioritize all critical work requests to solve users’ problems.
- Ability to project a positive and professional image.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- The primary duties of this class are performed in a general office environment.
- Extended periods of sitting.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $35,000.00 /year
- Gilbert, AZ