Assistant Construction Manager Jobs Vacancy in The Gerent Group Llc Fort Worth
The Gerent Group Llc Fort Worth urgently required following position for Assistant Construction Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Assistant Construction Manager Jobs Vacancy in The Gerent Group Llc Fort Worth Jobs Details:
Assistant Construction Manager
The Assistant Construction Manager will handle the day-to-day on specific projects related to renovations or new construction. The Assistant Construction Manager will work closely with the Construction Manager throughout the construction/renovation life of the project. The Assistant Construction Manager will be responsible for ensuring all daily construction related issues are being addressed and is responsible for ensuring smooth transitions between sub-contractors working on-site. The Assistant Construction Manager plays an important role in producing quality deliverables, on-time and within budge.
- Assist the Construction Manager in the design process from schematic drawings to 100% construction drawings, assembly of specification sheets, interaction with design, construction, management and stakeholders, and production of scope/price documents
- Familiar with the procurement of construction services, contract award & buy-out, authoring of RFI’s, AIA industry-standard documents and exhibits and ability to produce contract documents.
- Contract Administration – Ability to process contractor pay applications, evaluate and process change orders, analyze and maintain tracking sheets and records, perform inspection walks with bank inspectors, inspect and approve work in place, document stored materials and monitor punch/warranty work.
- Management, coordination, and inspection of contractor work while project is in progress and be able to contribute feedback that might make work safer, cheaper, cleaner, lower impact or any other way improve the operational success of the projects
- Track change order requests & problem issues and react to feedback from Property Management personnel, prepare reports on project details and communicate overall project goals and details to senior asset/investment/construction managers
- Maintain project management logs (RFIs, changes, submittals, construction documents, FF&E, close-out)
- Familiarity with accepted buildings practices, materials and techniques, knowledge of common and general code requirements, ADA requirements, mechanical systems and components, permitting processes and requirements, market pricing and lien waivers.
- Assist Construction Manager with controlling and monitoring project budget & schedule
- Assist Construction Manager with pricing exercises, generation of take-offs and quantities for work, administration of individual/special projects, interaction and communication with organizational stakeholders (Directors of Investments, Directors of Operations, Community Managers, Maintenance Managers, Architects, Design staff, Accounting Staff)
- Ability to assist Construction Manager on due diligence walks – assess property conditions, estimate repair and construction costs, mark-up site plans with work locations, creation of DD reports and projected budgets, assessment of landscape and drainage conditions, taking and publishing photos of work examples and written summaries of overall property attributes
- Understanding of building science concepts related to energy efficiency, building envelope sealing, mechanical systems, insulation, window and siding, measurement and reporting of unit energy audits, compilation of applications and documentation necessary to apply for rebates, ability to work with third-party testers, processors and utility personnel, ability to track rebate totals and evaluation of future projects.
- All other duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of real estate experience required
- Experience in the construction field in either new construction, renovation and rehab, development, commercial preferably in the multifamily or hotel construction/renovation sector
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in construction management, construction/building science, engineering, business management or architecture and design
Must have: Minimum of 3 years of real estate experience required Experience in the construction field in either new construction, renovation and rehab, development, commercial preferably in the multifamily or hotel construction/renovation sector Bachelor’s degree preferably in construction management, construction/building science, engineering, business management or architecture and design MS Word, MS Excel, Interpersonal Skills, MS Project, Adobe Acrobat, Professional demeanor and comportment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 /year
- real estate construction: 3 years