Sales Operations Associate Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Plano
Pepsico Plano urgently required following position for Sales Operations Associate Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Operations Associate Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Plano Jobs Details:
The Sr Routing Specialist is responsible for creating delivery routing solutions for assigned field selling locations. Accountabilities include flawless execution of the field routing process while ensuring location costs and productivity targets are achieved. Sr. Routing Specialists will use analytics to identify productivity opportunities and influence field partners to execute changes that improve delivery operations.
Given the role and its responsibilities, successful candidates must demonstrate the ability to communicate proactively, positively, and concisely with their location partners while demonstrating a continuous improvement mindset and adhering to our company values.
Major Tasks, Key Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities:
- Daily maintenance of the Pepsi Dispatch, Road Net, Asset Management Tool, and Bay Mapping applications
- Daily Routing based on Customer and location parameter ensuring service, cost, and productivity targets are met
- Daily paperwork generation, on time, to meet warehouse and sale requirements
- Daily communication with Territory Sales Managers /Delivery Supervisors regarding resources and Routing solution effectiveness
- Weekly communication with Warehouse/Loading Supervisors regarding bay map improvements
- Dispatch Daily Routing
- Ensure customer delivery parameters are accurate in CMB , Pepsi Dispatch, Road Net, and the Asset Management Tool
- Communicate daily with locations to coordinate resources, drivers & trucks, and specific customer delivery needs
- Ensure all scheduled accounts are in dispatch prior to dispatching
- Solve daily Routing solution by FLEX Routing (fewest trucks and drivers) based on daily workload, tight geographical areas, proper sequencing, balanced workload, and customer/driver continuity
- Publish warehouse paperwork on time to meet loading requirements and ensure legible receipt
- Publish Driver Manifests, maps, and driving directions and ensure legible receipt
- Service / Cost / Productivity
- Ensure Routing solution achieves customer service objectives by ensuring a balance of customer windows hit and customer continuity with cost and productivity targets
- Ensure lowest cost delivery by proper segmentation between bulk and bay based on order quantity
- Ensure Routing solution complies with DOT hour and weight regulations
- Ensure Routing solution achieves location productivity targets for hours, stops, and cases
- Meet SDO productivity targets of routes, sessions, bay maps per hour
- Communication & Logistic
- Review prior day's solution, what worked/didn't work, and solicit feedback from delivery and the warehouse
- Handle customer and Internal employee interactions in a professional manner
- Resolve urgent inquires by end of day, non-urgent within 24 hours of receipt
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent logistics job experience
- Demonstrated consistent execution of ROUTING process
- Ability to manage time and plan independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with all levels within PBC (frontline to Director)
- Demonstrates personal accountability while adhering to PBC's values.
- Demonstrates the strategies of execution and change management.
- Ability to cipher through a number of data points and make quick and effective decisions.
- Ability to coach and influence change management in a one on one or group setting.
- Understands and can coach the multiple PC applications i.e. Microsoft Office Products, Road Net, FSV Console as well as new PBC applications.
- Communicates proactively, positively, and concisely with all levels, frontline to RVP
- Has the ability to solicit and take constructive feedback and incorporate the feedback into daily operations.
- Demonstrates influence skills for intervention / coaching.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents.
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement
Job Ref: 134741BR