Demand Generation Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Verb Austin
Verb Austin urgently required following position for Demand Generation Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Demand Generation Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Verb Austin Jobs Details:
The Demand Generation Coordinator supports and manages the day to day Verb marketing campaigns related to B2B lead generation and client support. This role manages analytics and optimization for Verb.net, marketing campaigns, social media, AdWords, email automation and content marketing. The Demand Generation Coordinator will be responsible for understanding Verb’s campaigns and regularly optimizing resources accordingly. This position reports to the Verb Marketing Manager but will interface extensively with the sales and product teams.
The ideal candidate in this role will have experience in B2B SaaS marketing and will understand how to identify, attract and nurture potential customers. In addition, we are looking for someone who is skilled at writing and running targeted lead generation campaigns.
Verb is a small, fast-growing technology company based in Austin, TX. Our mission is to train the next generation of purpose-driven leaders. We do this by providing innovative online leadership training that combines skill development, mentorship and social impact. We sell to enterprise customers who offer Verb’s SaaS platform to their employees as a professional development benefit.
Our company evolved out of the need to provide engaging, accessible and effective leadership development for employees in a variety of jobs, from knowledge workers to retail employees. We track our success through key metrics such as increases in rates of internal promotion, employee engagement, reduction in voluntary turnover and improved managerial performance reviews. We currently target first-time managers in companies ranging from 250 - 200,000 employees.
B2B SaaS Customer Acquisition and Nurture Campaigns
- Implement and execute marketing campaigns, including but not limited to customer acquisition campaigns and content marketing programs
- Manage and track progression of prospects through marketing funnel
- Develop and create content for social media, email and content marketing campaigns
- Manage day-to-day marketing campaign deliverables for owned vehicles including email, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and SEM
- Manage monthly Verb newsletter
- Manage multiple campaigns/channels simultaneously
- Report on status of campaigns to Marketing team
- Assist in managing internal and external resources needed to fulfill campaign needs
- Develop, manage and report on select client campaign social media handles
- Assist in customer service as needed
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Drive pipeline and funded volume growth through increasing the quantity and quality of MQLs and shortening the sales cycle
- Manage all performance-based paid digital marketing campaigns. This includes: organic search, paid search, paid social, and retargeting
- Strong data analysis skills and a strong command over Excel and Google Analytics
- Experience with platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn and Adwords
- Strong proficiency with advertising data management/analysis with Excel and Google Analytics is preferred
- Adwords and Google Analytics certification required with experience
- Collaborate and develop new & creative marketing campaigns to drive leads
- Self starter with good time management
- Comfortable in fast-paced startup environment
- Ability to be a jack/jill of all trades marketing-wise
- Resourceful and a quick learner
- A desire to help people learn and grow and make the world a better place
- Role is based in Austin
A huge plus if you have…
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Contract position starting in June with potential to go full-time. Verb’s benefits for full-time and qualifying part-time positions include medical, dental, 401K, and paid time off. Verb provides a flexible work environment and employees have up to four weeks of paid time off per year.
If you have any questions please send them to Carrie Hillier: Carrie@goverb.com. Please apply via the link.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.