Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Kaiser Permanente Pasadena
Kaiser Permanente Pasadena urgently required following position for Accountant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Accountant Jobs Vacancy in Kaiser Permanente Pasadena Jobs Details:
- Responsible for the recording of daily transactions relating to cash transactions, accounts payable transactions, payroll transactions and premium and claims transactions for the completion of accurate and timely accounting records and for the production of financial and regulatory reports based on those records.Other responsibilities include performing account analysis, preparing account reconciliations, preparing accounting statements and reports and coordination and management of account reporting and filings. Plans, coordinates and resolves accounting matters with other Accounting members, departments, locations and divisions. Accounting policies and procedures are established to ensure that all financial transactions are executed and documented in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.Findings and recommendations are presented to senior management.
- Record entries to and perform reconciliation of various routine and some complex accounts.
- Prepare various investment schedules and financial reports including balance sheets, income statements, etc. and produce reports for management or outside parties.
- Review financial reports for accuracy.
- Provide analysis of various routine and some complex accounts.
- Perform financial analysis and translate data into a management report.
- Recommend methods and procedures to improve specific task-related activities and the functioning of the accounting department.
- Provide support for internal and external audits and Third Party Administrator's (TPA) data, and back-up support for creation of regulatory financials.
- Investigate issues and complete special projects as needed.
- Business Impact:Responsibilities impact the achievement of team or department objectives.
- Results usually contribute to the completion of projects and department objectives.
- Typical errors would cause moderate delays, inefficiencies and/or expenses.
- Interactions/Communications: Exchanges and interprets non-routine information and/or collaboration of work.
- Independence/Discretion: Operates under general supervision.
- Management of Staff: Provides periodic informal work guidance/direction to and training of team members with less experience.
- Has no formal supervisory responsibilities.