Registrar Jobs Vacancy in Holy Name Medical Center Teaneck
Holy Name Medical Center Teaneck urgently required following position for Registrar. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Registrar Jobs Vacancy in Holy Name Medical Center Teaneck Jobs Details:
1. Conducts initial interview with patients and gathers general demographic, insurance and health information.
2. Obtains accurate insurance information from patients and/or families..
3. Explains and Obtains necessary signatures from patient on the appropriate releases and consent forms in a timely manner.
4. Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of registration procedures and policies.
5. Obtains Advance Directive information from the patient and gives informational package to those patients who request additional information.
6. Has an understanding of computer terminals and printers in order to perform daily functions.
7. Demonstrates good phone skills.
8. Demonstrates good interview skills.
9. Performs all duties as requested by management team. Exhibits good organizational, time management and teamwork skills which contribute to the operations efficiency.
11. Prioritizes/organizes work assignments and adjusts priorities based on changing situations.
12. Verifies all demographic/financial information for the patient during the registration process with supporting documents and documents the record.
13. Follows up with patient in a timely and personable manner should any information be found incorrect/incomplete.
14. Replies to inquiries from patients, visitors and other parties looking for information clearly and in a timely manner.
15. Collects patient financial responsibilities when applicable (e.g., co-pay, deductible, co-ins and self-pay rates).
16. Welcomes all new and recurring patients or relatives in a courteous prompt manner.
17. Prepares ID bracelet, verifies information prior to placing armband on the patient.
18. Responsible for going to lunch at the assigned time and communicates with management when experiencing delays.
19. Must communicate with nurses/doctors when applicable in a professional manner and maintain professional at all time while on hospital grounds.
20. Answers telephone and other incoming communications in a timely and customer-service oriented manner.
21. Works the Passport QA work list for corrections to registration errors within 2 days from registration date.