Cannabis Cultivator Grower Jobs Vacancy in Cpc Carpinteria
Cpc Carpinteria urgently required following position for Cannabis Cultivator Grower. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cannabis Cultivator Grower Jobs Vacancy in Cpc Carpinteria Jobs Details:
Cannabis Cultivator/Grower or Grower Associate Level:
Carpinteria, Santa Barbara County, CA
Compensation would commensurate with experience.
Starting: $75,000/year + Employee Benefits
Position would be for 5 day work week with 2 of the days over the weekend
Shift would be
- Weds-Sunday or;
Our facility is a 200,000 square feet greenhouse cannabis cultivation facility and we are looking for growing professionals looking to work in a top of class work environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for maintaining and following state compliance and company SOPs;
- Grower Associate would be responsible for working on team either in Veg or Flowering Stage Areas or for the Mother/Clone area
- Working alongside of team of plant technicians, head of cultivation and horticulturalist experts.
- Must maintain and uphold a level of professionalism not normally found in most cultivation businesses
- High School or GED
- Educational background in Biology, Horticulture, or Agriculture will be preferred
- Must be willing to undergo a background check and qualify per CA and Local Ordinance rules
- Must have METRC experience (You will be tested on this during interview)
- 2 years minimum experience working in a industrial/commercial grow (not a home collective grow)
- Must be familiar with growing equipment
- Experience in Greenhouse cultivation is a plus
- Experience in working in a regulated market or for a permitted facility is a plus.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
- Must be able to handle labor-centric tasks related to being a grower such as standing for long periods, reaching, crouching, and sitting during trim cycles
- Must be 21 years of age or older (or as state compliance rules allow)
- Must be able to work in heated greenhouse and be physically in good shape to do so
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- Cannabis Cultivation: 2 years
- High school or equivalent
- Carpinteria, CA 93013