Finance Risk Infrastructure Senior Projects Manager Buffalo Tampa Jobs Vacancy in Citi Buffalo
- Finance Risk Infrastructure Senior Projects Manager Buffalo Tampa
- Buffalo NY
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Citi Buffalo urgently required following position for Finance Risk Infrastructure Senior Projects Manager Buffalo Tampa. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Finance Risk Infrastructure Senior Projects Manager Buffalo Tampa Jobs Vacancy in Citi Buffalo Jobs Details:
- Primary Location: United States,New York,Buffalo
- Other Location: United States,Florida,Tampa
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Finance
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18002298 Description
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.Citi’s Mission and Value Propositionexplain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities. Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all. The ideal candidate should have significant system implementation and/or process re-engineering experiences in the areas of financial control and/or balance sheet reporting. He will manage a portfolio of multiple efforts consisting of teams of business analysts, designers, testers in support of critical planning and execution of project deliverables. The individual will be in a fast-paced environment and be able to react to changing priorities. Act as an internal subject matter expert within business groups by using quality tools and processes. Business description (group overview): The Projects Group within ICG Controllers delivers automation and process re-engineering projects. These projects allow the firm to report P&L and balance sheet consistently across the globe, mitigate and better manage risks, improve financial controls, automate regulatory and management reporting, and perform transactional processing and ledger posting. In addition, these projects impact significant firm business and architecture initiatives. Job Purpose: A senior manager with significant experience in product control and/or balance sheet reporting functions. The candidate should be an expert in system implementation (SDLC) and/or process re-engineering in the finance industry. The manager will be responsible for executing and delivering numerous, global, cross functional programs. These include managing delivery teams responsible for the following: Cost benefit analysis, business analysis and requirement documentation, design, test planning and execution, and roll out/training. The manager will also be responsible for overall project management, sponsorship, interfacing with and stakeholder communication in support of execution of project deliverables. Key Responsibilities/ Day to Day Activities:
- Manage multiple teams of resources across numerous locations to execute program objectives.
- Establish and manage clear project objectives and attainable goals.
- Manage team to complete all SDLC requirements including business and functional requirements, designs and prototypes, test planning/scenarios and execution, analysis and interpretation of UAT results.
- Work with executive stakeholders and business process owners to identify opportunities for operational efficiencies, respond to a changing regulatory environment, and provide necessary system functions to improve management data and reporting.
- Coordinate with senior business and technology partners to drive a consensus plan, manage risks and dependencies, and advance objectives of the programs.
- Create and execute detailed program planning for all required deliverables including resources, milestones, and levels of effort.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements. Qualifications
- 7 plus years’ experience running delivery teams with focus in program management, business analysis, financial reporting, system integration, business transformation, project management preferred.
- Subject Matter Expertise in Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, and other financial instruments.
- Deep understanding of accounting processes and financial calculations (P&L, dividends, coupons, accretion).
- Financial control and/or product control experience is a plus.
- Strong data analysis, data mapping, and reconciliation skills.
- Experience with Broadridge Impact or other Broadridge product experience highly desired.
- Experience working with front office middle office & operation areas and understand the front to back working of the business.
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple projects concurrently with larger banks /broker dealer. Qualifications & Skills:
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present ideas to all audiences across regions and organizations.
- Ability to build strong business relationships.
- Manage a diverse team of resources toward a common goal (both direct and matrixed).
- Desire to identify and solve significant complex business problems.
- Bachelor’s Degree; advanced professional qualifications are considered a plus.