Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Loxo Oncology San Francisco
Loxo Oncology San Francisco urgently required following position for Administrative Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrative Assistant Jobs Vacancy in Loxo Oncology San Francisco Jobs Details:
Loxo Oncology, seeks a driven, capable and adaptable Administrative Assistant who thrives in a fast-paced environment. This position plays an essential role in providing administrative and receptionist support for our South San Francisco office.
This position performs duties such as answering telephone calls, coordination of meetings, conferences, and travel, obtaining supplies, and working on special projects as needed. Other duties may include answering non- routine correspondence and assembling highly confidential and sensitive information. This position interacts with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload and recommend improvements in office practices or procedures.
The right candidate will have a keen attention to detail, excellent organizational and communication skills and an ability and willingness to help, no matter what the task!
Roles and Responsibilities of the Position*:
Must be able to work from 8:30am-5pm, Monday through Friday, on-site in our South San Francisco office
- Supports a team of dedicated professionals by performing key tasks as requested, proactively managing schedules and coordinating activities for maximum efficiency.
- Schedules and organizes complex activities such as meetings, travel, conferences and department activities.
- Acts as receptionist for company and greets outside visitors as needed.
- Sorts and distributes mail.
- Answers phones as needed. Takes messages or fields/answers all routine and non-routine questions.
- Works both independently and within a team on a range of ongoing and on-off special projects. Acts as project manager for special projects, as needed, which may include: planning and coordinating multiple presentations and disseminating information.
Qualifications and Background Required:
- A. degree preferred with at least 3+ years of administrative support. Pharmaceutical/biotech experience a plus.
- Professional demeanor and appearance and an excellent written and verbal communicator.
- Detail oriented and well organized.
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment adept at juggling multiple tasks and priorities.
- Good and thoughtful listener.
- Willing collaborator.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and keen to improve processes and overcome inefficiencies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and applications
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years