Financial Crimes Investigations Unit Fciu Uat Testing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville
- Financial Crimes Investigations Unit Fciu Uat Testing Manager
- Deutsche Bank
- Jacksonville FL
- 14 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Deutsche Bank Jacksonville urgently required following position for Financial Crimes Investigations Unit Fciu Uat Testing Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Crimes Investigations Unit Fciu Uat Testing Manager Jobs Vacancy in Deutsche Bank Jacksonville Jobs Details:
Financial Crimes Investigations Unit (FCIU): UAT Testing Manager
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Division: Anti-Financial Crimes (AFC)
About Deutsche Bank
A Passion to Perform is what drives us. More than a claim, this describes the way we do business. We’re committed to being the best financial services provider in the world, balancing passion with precision to deliver superior solutions for our clients. This is made possible by our people: agile minds, able to see beyond the obvious and act effectively in an ever-changing global business landscape. Diverse, international and shaped by a variety of different perspectives, we’re driven by a shared sense of purpose. At every level agile thinking is nurtured. And at every level, agile minds are rewarded with competitive pay, support and opportunities to excel.
Regulation, Compliance and Anti-Financial Crime (AFC) protect the integrity and reputation of Deutsche Bank. They manage the Bank’s risks and help to avoid unintentional rule breaches and conflicts of interest. At the same time, they also advise us on ethical conduct and governance issues and keep our organization up-to-date on regulatory and political challenges.
Deutsche Bank (DB) is committed to the highest standards of control in the areas of Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions & Embargoes, Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) and Anti-Fraud (collectively referred to as Anti-Financial Crime). All employees are required to adhere to these standards to protect Deutsche Bank and our reputation from those who may intend to use our products and services for illegal purposes including, but not necessarily limited to, money laundering, bribery, corruption, fraud and/or Terrorist Financing.
The purpose of the AML Financial Investigations team is to ensure that the systems it is tasked with surveilling are at all times being used in accordance with the legal and regulatory Anti-Money Laundering framework within the Americas and to escalate issues of concern to AML Management in a timely manner. This includes the manual escalations from multiple areas such as the Business Intelligence Unit (BIU), Anti-Bribery & Corruption Team (ABC), Business Line AML, and any Unusual Activity Reports.
Reporting to the Deputy FCI Manager in Jacksonville and as part of the wider Americas AML and Anti Financial Crime Team, the main focus of the Manager is responsible for managing the team as well as be responsible for coordinating and managing UAT testing on several new and ongoing projects within FCI. The UAT lead will collaborate closely with Technology, the FCI team & the Business to develop in depth understanding of existing processes, systems, and new functionality to be delivered in UAT.
- Create UAT Test plan and secure sign offs from relevant stakeholders
- Design & document detailed test cases including expected results
- Create & maintain traceability matrix
- Identify UAT testers
- Review UAT Test plan & test cases with UAT Testers
- Define UAT schedule
- Track & escalate UAT defects
- Drive defects to closure
- Ensure defect-free application on production go-live
- Prepare post production validation test cases MS Access, SAS, Tableau or similar query languages or data analysis tools
- Test centric project delivery methodology like Agile
- Test automation software like Quality Center
- Prepare test reports on conclusion of the testing cycle or release. Share reports and metrics with management and key stakeholders
- Previous relevant work experience in AML, financial services systems and/or technology
- Previous experience as a manager
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of AML
- Knowledge of AML Laws (USA Patriot Act), Regulations (FED, SEC, FINRA), Bank Secrecy Act, Terrorist Financing, OFAC & Sanctions compliance is a plus
- Working knowledge of Transaction Monitoring systems, with emphasis on corporate, investment, and commercial banking activities
- Strong in your analytical skills with an investigative mindset
- Strong with Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, creating & designing reports)
- Excellent at troubleshooting to identify data quality and operational defects
- Excellent with written & verbal communication skills
- Strong in interpersonal skills, professionalism and teamwork awareness
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Able to communicate issues to Senior Management in an effective manner
- Able to work under pressure and within tight deadlines with no loss of accuracy
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of the legal and compliance issues of complex banking organizations
- Proactive in your approach to tasks & responsibilities
- Able to work independently and accurately prioritize workload with minimal supervision
For candidates applying for positions in the US:
Deutsche Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.