Customer Experience Representative Jobs Vacancy in One Potato Los Angeles
One Potato Los Angeles urgently required following position for Customer Experience Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Experience Representative Jobs Vacancy in One Potato Los Angeles Jobs Details:
Part Time Customer Experience Associate
One Potato is a family-friendly meal delivery kit company. Unlike other meal-kit companies, all of our kits are 100% organic, are semi-prepared making it easier on busy parents, and our menus are designed to cater to the tastes, and tummies of a growing family.
What we're looking for:
We're looking for enthusiastic and highly motivated problem solvers who love working with people and who are passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. In this entry-level role, you’ll be an integral part of our fast-paced and quickly growing Customer Experience team. If you're the right fit for this role you are a true people person. You don't just say it; you mean it! You’re the person that opens the door for a complete stranger or offers your seat on the subway to someone who actually needs it.
This is a remote position where you can work from home. We are looking for 20-30 hours per week – 5-6 hour shifts.
About the role:
- Answer customer calls and reply to email inquiries in a fast-paced environment.
- Think on your feet to devise creative solutions to any and all problems that arise.
- Assist customers in managing their One Potato accounts.
- Be an expert on our product, including our ever-changing menus
- This entry-level position is a great opportunity to learn about One Potato! There's no better way to learn about our business than to speak with our loyal and passionate customers.
- Communicate effectively with One Potato executive team about ongoing feedback from customers.
- Bachelor's degree (Preferred)
- 1-2 years experience in a customer experience related position is preferred (restaurants, retail, etc.).
- You're a true people person! When you see someone smile, it makes your day.
- You have stellar written and verbal communication skills – you never shy away from a phone conversation.
- You're passionate about understanding problems and making things right.
- You have a contagiously happy attitude.
- Experience with Zendesk preferred.
This is a part-time position. One Potato is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all roles without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.50 /hour
- Customer Service: 1 year