Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Brooks Mcginnis Company Llc Atlanta
Brooks Mcginnis Company Llc Atlanta urgently required following position for Bookkeeper. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Bookkeeper Jobs Vacancy in Brooks Mcginnis Company Llc Atlanta Jobs Details:
Brooks, McGinnis & Company, LLC is a full service CPA firm that provides audit, accounting and tax services to businesses, nonprofit organizations and individuals. BMC has extensive experience and passion for working with growing business and nonprofit organizations that require audit, accounting, tax and related consulting services. Since its inception in 1976, Brooks, McGinnis & Company, LLC has provided services to the nonprofit community including schools, churches, voluntary health and welfare organizations, membership organizations, industry associations, ministries, foundations, and other tax exempt entities, in addition to for-profit businesses and individuals. BMC currently employs approximately 35 professional and administrative staff, and is located in the Sandy Springs area of Atlanta.
Please visit www.brooksmcginnis.com for more information.
We are seeking an experienced bookkeeper with 5+ years of experience to join our growing Accounting Services team. The selected candidate will have the ability to work independently as well as within a team where attention to detail, analytical skills, organization, multi-tasking, strong communication and confidentiality are essential.
The major responsibilities of the position will include the following:
- Full cycle bookkeeping
- Reconcile general ledger accounts
- Bank account reconciliation
- Accounts payable & Accounts Receivable
- Payroll processing
- Assist with month end close
- Build new and maintain existing client relationships
- Bachelors or Associates in Accounting preferred, but will consider candidates with equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of bookkeeping experience working in a small business or a CPA firm; non-profit experience is a plus.
- Strong general ledger and reconciliation skills.
- Hands on experience with AP, AR and payroll processing.
- We require exemplary communication skills, above-and-beyond service efforts, and a strong desire to deliver
- Working knowledge of desktop and online QuickBooks; experience with non profit accounting software is a plus (ACS, Blackbaud)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and Excel
Job Type: Full-time