Raleigh Summer Youth Employment Program Jobs Vacancy in City Raleigh Raleigh
City Raleigh Raleigh urgently required following position for Raleigh Summer Youth Employment Program. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Raleigh Summer Youth Employment Program Jobs Vacancy in City Raleigh Raleigh Jobs Details:
The Raleigh Summer Youth Employment Program offers approximately 185 jobs this summer. There are various office, light labor and recreation support positions available. Teens will work 20, 25 or 30 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible for employment, you must:
- Be age 15-18 as of May 31, 2018
- Live within the Raleigh city limits
- Be available to work during the summer
- Attend program orientation on May 5, 2018
Typical Qualifications After an online application has been submitted, you will need to participate in an interview at ONE of the interview sites. At the time of the interview, you will be required to provide proof of age and proof that you live within the city limits of Raleigh. To meet this requirement, you must provide a CLEAR PHOTO COPY of one of the following forms of identification - NO EXCEPTIONS:
- North Carolina driver's license
- North Carolina learner's permit
- North Carolina state issued identification Card
All documents are available at the NC Department of Motor Vehicles.
- Copiers are not available at the interview sites.
Additional Information RSYEP Interview Dates & Locations
All Interview Times: 3:30PM to 5:30PM
- Mon., March 5 - Halifax Community Center, 1023 Halifax Street
- Wed., March 7 - Biltmore Hills Community Center, 2615 Fitzgerald Dr.
- Fri., March 9 - Marsh Creek Community Center, 3050 N. New Hope Rd
- Tues., March 13 - Lake Lynn Community Center, 7921 Ray Rd.
- Thurs., March 15 - Lions Park Community Center, 516 Dennis Ave.
- Mon., March 19 - Jaycee Park Community Center, 2405 Wade Ave.
- Wed., March 21 - Tarboro Rd. Community Center, 121 North Tarboro Rd.
- Fri., March 23 - Pullen Park Community Center, 408 Ashe Ave.
- Tues., March 27 - John Chavis Park Community Center, 505 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd.
- Thurs., March 29 - Millbrook Exchange Community Center, 1905 Spring Forest Rd.