Reset Specialist Days Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Wichita
Pepsico Wichita urgently required following position for Reset Specialist Days. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Reset Specialist Days Jobs Vacancy in Pepsico Wichita Jobs Details:
$14.90 per hour
Entry-level position that performs miscellaneous support tasks throughout the sales function. Primarily responsible for optimizing and resetting cold vaults and gondola space to PepsiCo merchandising standards and chain specific planograms, in smaller accounts like convenience and gas stores, small grocery stores, drug stores etc. Position may require additional duties as assigned by manager such as rack and point of sale deliveries, point of sale storage, mail distribution, etc. Position may be required to work across a wide variety of climate conditions.
This position requires lifting, loading, pushing and pulling cases weighing from 20-45 pounds repeatedly throughout a 8-10 hour work period. Also requires bending reaching and squatting to move and adjust products.
Experience operating a forklift is helpful, but not required.
- Reset shelves, coolers, and other points of purchase to comply with established merchandising standards and negotiated customer contracts
- Keep back room stock in neat and orderly condition
- Utilize point of purchase in each account
- Establish positive working relationships with cross-functional contacts and primary contact at each account
- Serve customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 18 years or older
- Pass the drug test
- Pass the background check
- Must have car or personal transportation to access multi-store locations within assigned shift
- Valid driver's license
- Proof of insurance
- Forklift Test if applicable
- Working for a retail business or grocery store (e.g., understanding store operations, knowing the backroom and inventory, stocking aisles and shelves, making products look attractive, rotating products, cleaning shelves, etc.)
- Serving customers (handling customer complaints, responding to customer requests, or meeting customer needs)
- Working with moving equipment (e.g., forklifts, hand trucks/dolly, etc.)