Financial Analyst Planning And Analysis Special Operations Jobs Vacancy in Lockheed Martin Lexington
- Financial Analyst Planning And Analysis Special Operations
- Lockheed Martin
- Lexington KY
- 13 Jan, 2018 30+ days ago
Lockheed Martin Lexington urgently required following position for Financial Analyst Planning And Analysis Special Operations. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Financial Analyst Planning And Analysis Special Operations Jobs Vacancy in Lockheed Martin Lexington Jobs Details:
This position operates as a Multi-Functional Finance Analyst in Lexington, KY and reports directly to the Financial Planning and Analysis (FP&A) Manager.
Performs one or more financial activities within various finance job functions. Compiles and reviews budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration. Performs multiple financial cost analyses functions, including cost allocation, setting up cost control systems, collecting data, controlling costs and preparing reports that maintain the company's cost accounting system. Ensures that costs are allocated according to established procedures. Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports. Maintains or oversees the control of accounts and records in such areas as disbursements, expenses, tax payments, and income.
Overall responsibilities include:
- Monthly Forecast of Orders, Sales and EBIT
- Labor / Manpower Reporting
- Actuals to Plan Variance Analysis
- Long Range Plan (LRP) Development
- Accounting or Finance Degree
- Experience with Accounting Systems
- Strong finance/accounting skills
- Possess strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with high level personnel in the organization such as Senior Managers and Directors
- Ability to work independently and meet hard deadlines
- Strong MS Office proficiency skills; Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Strong leadership skills
- Generally Accepted Accounting Practices (GAAP) Standards
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) Experience
- Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) Experience
- Process Improvement Experience / Lean Six Sigma (LSS)
- Experience with Hyperion
- Experience with SAP
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s team of 113,000 people works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in all 50 states and more than 570 facilities that span 70 countries.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Location(s): Lexington Kentucky