Creative Designer Jobs Vacancy in Nicholas And Company Salt Lake City
Nicholas And Company Salt Lake City urgently required following position for Creative Designer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Creative Designer Jobs Vacancy in Nicholas And Company Salt Lake City Jobs Details:
With over 75 years in the food distribution service, Nicholas & Company delivers exceptional products and services throughout the Intermountain West. From our humble beginnings in 1939 to our current third-generation leadership and state-of-the art food distribution facilities, Nicholas & Company has delivered the highest quality products and services to our valued customers. Our Greek heritage runs deep within our company and is a driving force with how we view and operate our business. We’re passionate about food. We’re passionate about family. We’re passionate about our community. And we’re passionate about your success.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic and professional individual to build their career with our Marketing Department as a Creative Designer. In addition to joining a company that has been awarded “Best Companies to Work For”, we offer excellent training, development and an outstanding benefits package. This is a dynamic role where you will be a key part of our Marketing Team with objectives including but not limited to:
- Graphic Design (Digital & Print)
- Photography & Editing
- Marketing Collateral & Content Creation
WE’LL TRUST YOU TO:
- Direct and execute photoshoots for publications, advertisements, online and print materials.
- Process a project from inspiration, to conceptualization, to completion.
- Manage multiple on-going projects to meet timelines and intended objectives, all within quality standards and budget guidelines.
- Maintain brand style guides to ensure consistent brand messaging across all materials, packaging, and merchandising.
- Create strong, unique designs for marketing collateral.
- Effectively give (and receive) art direction and pointed feedback to (and from) a larger group.
- Demonstrate excellent follow through with ability to interface with multiple departments, agencies and individuals.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in graphic design or related field is preferred.
- Ability to execute and produce deliverables using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Video production and editing experience is favorable.
- Strong understanding of marketing and advertising best practices.
- Highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to work individually and collaboratively as part of a team.
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Ability to travel when necessary to attend company conventions and conferences.
- Understanding of printing practices and equipment.
- Knowledge of Wordpress, HTML, CSS, PHP is a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation package and generous Health benefits (Medical, dental and vision)
- 401K profit-sharing plan
- HSA with employer contributions
- Wellness program with premium incentives
- Tuition reimbursement up to $4,000 per calendar year
- Driven work environment that recognizes, respects and appreciates results
Must be able to perform essential duties and responsibilities efficiently, accurately and safely with or without accommodation. Must comply with all company policies and procedures, as well as, state, federal and safety regulations
Drug Free Workplace
If this role excites you; tell us why, we’d love to hear from you!