Data Management Intern Jobs Vacancy in Pharpoint Research Inc Durham
Pharpoint Research Inc Durham urgently required following position for Data Management Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Data Management Intern Jobs Vacancy in Pharpoint Research Inc Durham Jobs Details:
Would you like to get your foot in the door with an award winning Clinical Research Organization? PharPoint Research has an opportunity for a motivated student to join our Data Management team on an Internship basis. The Data Management Intern will be exposed to the field of clinical research and will perform entry level Clinical Data Management functions as directed by our team.
- Perform project filing activities and other project administrative duties.
- Review study-specific documentation as part of the project team in order to obtain understanding of study-specific data processing conventions.
- Prepare data for entry through completion of transmittal verification, data tracking, and completion of manual review processes.
- Perform data entry in any clinical data management system used by Clinical Data Management.
- Reconcile, with direction, project files and other documents generated in data management against a database for accuracy and completeness of data management processes.
- Generate data queries at any point during data processing and forward them to the project lead or designee for review or release to site as required by the study.
- Conduct quality control processes including case report form to database review with direction.
- Create test data, perform testing procedure of entry screens, and provide test results to the project lead or designee.
- Work concurrently and accurately on multiple protocols.
- Assist in the development of project specific data entry guidelines and related documentation.
- Assist in the coding of medical terms used for analysis and/or transfer to sponsor.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- High school degree and pursuing a four-year or advanced degree in the field of Communications, Science, Business or related.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and meet changing deadlines.
Job Type: Internship
- High school
Required work authorization:
- United States