Manager Applications Jobs Vacancy in Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc Emeryville
Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc Emeryville urgently required following position for Manager Applications. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Applications Jobs Vacancy in Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc Emeryville Jobs Details:
The Sr. Manager, IT Applications is responsible for providing strategy, technology guidance, implementation and support to Clinical, Manufacturing, Medical Affairs, Pharmaceutical Development, Product Development, Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs. Position will also oversee corporate content, document management and IT training. This is a hands-on role that will involve close collaboration with and active support of departmental leaders throughout the organization. This position reports to the VP, Information Technology and is based in Emeryville, CA.
- In partnership with senior business clients and IT leadership, aligns IT strategic efforts with business capability improvements and develops technology roadmaps for supported departments;
- Leads teams in the development and implementation of new applications and systems, ensuring on-time, on-budget completion; sets stakeholder expectations and develops project deliverables;
- Develops dashboards and reports for new and existing systems;
- Serves as the primary contact for IT training and document management technology needs, including service and support;
- Owns the IT CSV function; ensures compliance with applicable regulations (e.g., 21 CFR Part 11) and develops and maintains appropriate SOPs and related documentation;
- Proactively initiates process and system improvements;
- Manages vendor relationships and complex contract negotiations;
- Assists with short and long-term budget preparation and tracking;
- Complies with corporate policies and procedures, as well as, US healthcare laws and regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree, computer science or similar discipline;
- 8+ years of progressive IT experience in bio-tech/pharmaceutical or medical device industries;
- Strong technical knowledge and practical experience in defining, implementing and managing business and technical solutions;
- Experience managing GxP systems and assuring compliance
- Experience with one or more of the following core technology areas: GxP document management (EDMS), corporate document management, learning management (LMS), serialization, promotional materials review, enterprise quality management (QMS), grants management, library services
- Experience working with a variety of data and reporting tools
- Previous management and operational experience in leading teams with a proven ability to align IT initiatives with business goals;
- Proven success managing IT growth in a fast-paced environment;
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead high-profile, complex projects and implement with minimal disruption to end users;
- Experience in developing and presenting IT budgets, project plans and status updates;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Ability to communicate complex technology concepts to executive management and the user community;
- Ability to influence and collaborate with senior executives as well as junior team members;
- Operates with the highest level of integrity and is a trusted partner to the organization;
- Successful experience in fast-paced entrepreneurial environment;
- Fit with Adamas culture and values.
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line. Principals only, no recruiters please.